We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 14 pockets and zip-top closure
- Snap-down front pocket lets you stash a blanket and bib underneath
- Hangs neatly on a stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find what you need
Introducing the Skip Hop Brand StoreShop now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
STUDIO diaper tote is stylish enough to pair with a little black dress, but practical enough to keep you and baby stocked for a long day at the playground. Two insulated side pockets hold baby's bottles, food and sippy cups, while 12 more pockets keep your phone, wallet, keys and other personal items dry, secure and within quick reach. STUDIO's adjustable stroller straps attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of any stroller. Unclip, and STUDIO converts back into a tote that will look chic well past babyhood.
Ideal for stylish moms on the go, the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote converts from a shoulder bag to a stroller bag in seconds. The roomy tote boasts 14 pockets to help you stay organized during an afternoon on the playground or at the mall. Additionally, a cushioned changing pad comes with the tote, which is made of PVC-free materials.
Carry your baby's diapers and accessories while looking stylish. View larger.
If it weren't a diaper bag, it might just be your favorite purse! The Studio Diaper Tote goes with your favorite outfits, whether you're on or off baby duty. Nothing beats its functionality as a diaper bag, however. With two metal stroller clips and adjustable straps on either side, you can easily clip the Studio Diaper Tote to a stroller, or you can wear it over your shoulder and tuck away the straps.
A Pocket for Everything
Big enough to hold most laptops, the Studio Diaper Tote has plenty of room for baby supplies and your personal essentials. Plus, with 14 handy pockets--including one made of antimicrobial material--everything has its place.
The insulated side pockets hold bottles and sippy cups, while a snap-down front pocket is ideal for bibs or blankets. Additionally, contrasting lining makes it easy to find what you're looking for.
Sleek and Rugged with a Cushioned Changing Pad
Made from PVC-free materials, the Studio Diaper Tote is both rugged and stylish and wipes down easily with a damp cloth. Four nickel feet protect the bag from scuffs. Additionally, the bag comes with a cushioned changing pad, so you can change your baby anywhere.
About Skip Hop
Based in New York, Skip Hop prides itself on creating safe, innovative products that simplify parenting. The company uses modern design elements in its creations, so every product looks good in your house or on your shoulder. Since creating the first convertible diaper-to-stroller bag in 2003, Skip Hop has been providing today's parents with stylish yet practical toddler and baby products. A portion of all Skip Hop's profits go to charities that benefit parents and children.
What's in the Box
Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote with cushioned changing pad.
The Studio Diaper Tote conveniently attaches to a stroller. View larger.
Fourteen pockets and contrast lining make it easy to carry and find everything you need. View larger.
The Studio Diaper Tote has insulated side pockets that are perfect for bottles and sippy cups. View larger.
See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 6 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B001LF3X66
- Item model number: 215000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pockets were what convinced me to buy it. Here's what I have in them when it's fully loaded.
1) Large slip pocket on outer back: diaper changing pad and toilet seat covers
2) Zip pocket on outer back (lined with antimicrobial silver): bibs, baby spoon, pacifier clip, pacifiers (back when we used those things)
3) Bottom zip pocket on front: lipsticks, pens
4) Top zip pocket on front: phone, gift cards/coupons/list if needed for outing (you could also fit a small set of keys in here, or other things)
5& 6) Bottle pockets--insulated and large enough for a good-sized sippy cup/bottle/adult water bottle. I usually keep my large key ring in one just because it's handy. The top of the bottle pockets are snug for an Avent-style bottle or large sippy cup, but they still fit.
1) Slip pocket: up to 5 size 4 disposable diapers or 2-3 cloth ones
2) Slip pocket: a large pack of baby wipes or SkipHop wipes case (included), plus 1-2 packs of antibacterial wipes and 1 pack of Kleenex
3) Slip pocket: Sunglasses in case
4) Slip pocket: Several small, Happy-Meal size toys, plus a baby hairbrush
5) Slip pocket: Coupon folder, plus sometimes 2 pair of kids' sunglasses
6) Slip pocket: Full-sized bottle of sunscreen, small face sunscreen stick
7) Large zipper pocket hidden behind slip pockets: up to 8 small boxes of raisins, a couple of lollipops ("for emergencies"), feminine products, Purell.
This leaves the big open area (main pocket) inside for my wallet. I used to tuck a baby outfit in the bottom also. In a pinch I've also fit my 13" laptop, an iPad, a couple of smaller books, or file folders in the open area, though this does make it bulky to carry.
The bag itself is not exactly light, but it's not heavy. It has never bothered me to carry it even with all the stuff in it--it fits comfortably on my shoulder and doesn't slide off. The handles don't show any wear. It also doesn't seem heavy because I don't carry it for long days--I use the stroller straps that allow it to clip onto the stroller or shopping cart. The straps are nicer quality than my other SkipHop bag (which were nylon webbing with plastic hardware). These straps are made of a silkier material and are narrower and a little thicker, with what feels like nice, solid nickel hardware.
The construction of the bag overall is very good. The fabric still looks new (I have the champagne color, which looks like a very light gold--the faux leather looks nice enough on it, like a good handbag), with no apparent signs of wear in spite of nearly 3 years of use. You can just wipe it clean and it seems to repel dirt (and the occasional drip of coffee) extremely well. The stitching, snaps, and zippers have held up with no problems. I had been concerned about reviews that described the lining as "flimsy," and it is a very lightweight material that makes up the inside lining and inside pockets, but even that has held up without loose stitching or anything. It must be deceptively strong. I think it looks nice, as diaper bags go. It's professional enough that I take it to work sometimes when I'm going back and forth between kids and job, and people compliment it a lot, including once a 20-year-old who told me she had the same bag (I'm sure she had no idea that it was a diaper bag!). ;)
Addendum: one month later
I am still loving the bag and have had several compliments on it. My only complaint is that the stroller strap clips are very difficult to use - they are small and have to be opened wide to get the clip open, which is hard to do with one hand while holding the bag up under the stroller with the other hand! Then, since the stroller straps are short, if I need to get anything out of the bag I have to unclip and then reattach it to the stroller, a tedious process. This would be the one area in which I'd suggest improvement to this bag.