- 100% Polyester lining
- zipper closure
- 11.25" shoulder drop
- 13.25" high
- 15.5" wide
- Shoulder strap length: 25.25 inches
Introducing the Skip Hop Brand StoreShop now
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Skip Hop
At Skip Hop, we know that the world of new parenthood is a fine balance of being overjoyed and overwhelmed. We’re here to tip that balance with stylish, well-curated products known as 'Must-Haves*Made Better.' Skip Hop products are embraced by families who crave smartly designed, highly functional solutions that simplify decision-making. Founded in 2003 and based in New York City, Skip Hop is one of the best-selling and most globally recognized brands for parents, babies and kids.
Skip Hop Forma Pack and Go Diaper Tote Bag, Peacock
We listened to parents to create the most functional and fashionable baby bag yet!
The highly designed Forma tote comes loaded with two packing cubes and 11 pockets to keep everything in its place, along with a cushioned changing pad. Featuring lightweight fabric and quilted details, the water resistant bag is perfect for anywhere the day might take you. A convenient front zip pocket holds one matching mesh packing cube and one trendy patterned insulated cube, which is perfect for bottles, sippy cups, or snacks. The Forma is the ultimate in pack and go organization from infancy to toddlerhood and beyond.
- Fashionable, functional bag with lightweight quilted fabric
- 11 pockets for total organization
- Comes with two packing cubes that fit easily in front section
- First cube is insulated and fits two full-size bottles
- Second cube is a multi-purpose mesh bag for clothing and snacks
- Hangs neatly on a stroller for on-the-go convenience
- Water resistant
- Includes cushioned changing
- Diaper Bag Size: (inches): 17l x 5.50w x 15h; (cm): 43.25w x 14h x 38.25d
- Packing Cube Size: (inches): 5.75l x 2.5w x 10h; (cm): 14.75l x 7w x 25.4h
Stay organized with two packing cubes that fit easily in the front section.
11 pockets for total organization.
Hangs neatly on a stroller for on-the-go convenience.
Lightweight, water resistant fabric and quilted details.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 5.5 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H4E9WLS
- Item model number: 203002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The bag is extremely lightweight. Which is great because some days I lug around 10 pounds of papers and books.
2. The straps are long enough to fit my arm in without having to twist or use my other hand to pull them up. They don't slide around on me, but I do have a lot of weight which anchors it down. The material is a bit silky feeling, but there are rubberized bits on the underside of the very top of each strap.
3. Compartments galore. I use the bottle pockets on each side to hold my first-aid kit and pen case. The insulated bottle bag works great as a snack and/or drink holder. If I'm bringing in sandwiches, it's great as a general lunchbox. I use the other mesh bag to hold laptop accessories. My 14 inch fits in this bag just fine (with a sleeve...I don't want to give you the impression that it comes with a padded section). There is some space lost in the middle section when the cubes are used though. My one wish in this regard is that the front of the bag bumped out a bit more so that wasn't the case. The cubes also make the front smaller pocket a tighter fit for items.
4. Well-constructed. I've only used it for a couple of months, but there's been no indication that the bag wasn't up to carrying what I needed it to. Despite its light weight, it feels sturdy. Zipper tracks run smoothly.
5. The bag is structured enough to stay upright, even if I don't have enough to fill the compartment from side to side. It's actually a surprise to see that it is so free-standing, especially when you consider that there's no bottom board, and the bag is made of a soft cloth. Perhaps the quilting comes into play here and gives it more structure. Though this brings me to my second and final quibble with the design: it has no feet. I really wish the bottom had some metal feet to keep it off the floor a bit, though I can see why it doesn't. With it being cloth and having a lot of give, the feet really wouldn't do a lot, the bag would simply touch around them. But you could add a bit of non-cloth material to the bottom center and attach metal feet in the corners or something. Thankfully it's machine washable.
I kept it five star because my complaints were more alternate suggestions. The areas I mentioned don't really take away from the overall function of the bag. And I can honestly say that "I love it." Oh, and no...no one believes it's a diaper bag, and I've received many comments on it.
I purchased mine in Peacock.
I have found it helpful when other reviews list what they carry inside a bag, so I'll do the same:
wallet & smartphone
snacks and small water bottle
package of wipes
a couple toys for toddler
muslin swaddle blanket
reusable shopping bag
4 prefold diapers
extra diaper cover
2 changes of clothes
(included changing pad)
^^^all of the above zips closed with room to spare! I feel like if my toddler weren't totally toilet trained, we could still carry and extra diaper for her too.
My only, and I mean only, complaint is that the tote straps are a little slippery, but not necessarily more so than many other totes.