Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Skip Hop Treetop Friends Friendly Forest Activity ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 35% off the $17.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.01 (18%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Skip Hop Treetop Friends Friendly Forest Activity Mirror
- Field of "grass ribbons" for soothing tactile play
- Ages: 0 and above
- Tuggable crinkle leaves playful patterns and linen details
- Pull and place owl rattle and birdie squeaker
- Stand upright with wedge or attach anywhere with loops on the back
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. We have the set of three owls that match the little owls on this mirror. However, the colors on this toy seem much more faded or washed out than those owls--not quite as vibrant.
2. The entire mirror is rather upright and not very substantial. I did not actually take it out of the packaging, because I knew we were taking it back, but if we had, I could just foresee what my son would do: grab the owls, yank on them, and pull the whole mirror over on his head. Granted, it wouldn't hurt him--bought we wanted a mirror for him to look at himself in, and I just didn't see this toy providing that.
3. The little bits of grass that cover the mirror at the bottom cover too much. For a baby who is just creeping or just rolling over, there's no way they'd be able to see themselves in this mirror.
4. Here is the biggest reason we sent this back. The mirror is like a funhouse mirror. It doesn't give a real reflection. My son loved to look at himself in the bathroom mirrors, so we wanted to give him a toy mirror he could use regularly. We have other toys with better mirrors than this one. WAY better. That is the whole reason we bought this and since it didn't perform that basic function, we returned it.
Hope this helps some of you other potential customers! :)
It has a stand and also straps to attach it to a crib. We stand it up and sit it in front of baby during tummy time and she can see herself just fine. She loves the mirror. We sometimes put it just out of her reach to encourage crawling. She likes to play with the "grass" and pull the little squeaky owls off (which are stuck to the mirror with velcro.
Overall, I would say that this is a good, safe toy for baby. It is also attractive and entertaining. I would buy it again.
It is definitely not as sturdy as I hoped it would be. Just a little fingerpush and it collapses. The straps to hold on a bedrail etc. could be a bit longer as well as it keeps coming off due to the pull on the velcro.
I probably would not buy this again. My baby has not even shown any interest in it. And we have had this since she was about 6 months. (She now is almost 12 months)
There are definitely better toys out there that entertain much better... But if you just want to buy it for looks, it is definitely worth the money - LOL
Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The tag says to not immerse in water. Well, after baby spit up all over it, i HAD to sanitize/wash it somehow! Read morePublished 3 days ago by nycgirl
So cute! mt 4 month old loves to stare at it. It helps calm her for nap time.Published 20 days ago by Angelina B.
The mirror is horrible and the product is very dirty. Returned itPublished 1 month ago by Jianhong Lin
Came with small scratches on the mirror all over. I didn't return it because I know that it would get scratches eventually but it would have been nice to start off clearPublished 2 months ago by Mandy Johnson
The stand is very flimsy and falls down very easily. If you're interested in continually having to set it back up, I highly recommend it! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Shannon C.
I returned this. Even though the toys were cute, the mirror was so flexible it looked like a fun house mirror.Published 3 months ago by Seattle
I was expecting the mirror to be not flexible. It fine for what it is.Published 4 months ago by Paul Burnett