Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 135 reviews
on April 25, 2016
I guess with the prices of, well...everything these days then this is probably on target for the price, but I find that with things being overpriced these days this would be one of them. It's cute and he enjoys looking at himself, but it is like a fun mirror so it stretches and distorts you as you look into it, and the toys are cute, but with such a short "tail" the thing has to be in my son's lap practically to reach them. I do really really like the stand and the size though, it fits well on the swing tray, so I can lock the seat and set it on there for him to look at himself. It's a nice toy thing, a little on the pricey side for what it is, but my son enjoys it as much as a 3 1/2 month old can I guess.
on March 27, 2014
This thing is ridiculous and I really regret the money I spent on it. After opening, I noticed the corners of it are already fraying. The internal support feels like flimsy cardboard so there's no way this is holding up to a baby.

Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
on April 22, 2015
This is a funhouse mirror. It totally distorts everything in it. I don't recommend it. See photo.
review image
on February 21, 2015
I was not a fan of this item for a couple of reasons. The mirror looks like a fun house mirror which was scary to the baby and us. Also the little bird and owl are attached to strings which my daughter kept getting her fingers caught which in turn would upset her. I ended up cutting them off and now my baby plays with them. I got rid of the mirror though.
on March 7, 2016
I got this to help my son enjoy tummy time a little more than he currently does. Unfortunately it didn't help him, but the product itself is adorable! I love the two little birds (one squeaks, and one rattles) and love that they are velcro so they can be pulled off and stuck back on. I'm really hoping that he enjoys it more once he is a little older. The only thing I don' like about it is that the mirror is kind of curved, like a fun house mirror--which I have heard is pretty common with "safety" mirrors for kids.
on October 31, 2016
My daughter hates "tummy time" so I purchased this hoping it would help. She loves staring at herself in the mirror now. I like the versatility of this mirror a lot. You can use this standing up, laying down or even attach it to an activity gym so your baby can see themselves while lying on their back. The Velcro animals are easily detached and reattached so baby can play with them.
on April 15, 2012
This is a really fun mirror that I started using with my 2 month old. He really seems to like it so I'm looking forward to continue using this for months to come.

PROS: Mirror props up easily on a flat surface. Colors are fun and materials seem sturdy. I also like that the little leaves make crinkle sounds and the birds are attached with velcro and can be positioned differently on the mirror however, they cannot be completely detached because there is a string keeping them attached. There is plenty to keep a curious baby engaged.

CONS: This mirror doesn't attach to the headrest in the car very well, at least not in mine. Good concept bad execution. The mirror while it won't break and is safe looks like a fun house mirror and that's a bit annoying. My baby doesn't seem to care though. =)

If I had to choose between this mirror and the lady bug mirror I would choose the Skip Hop. I was torn because the lady bug one seemed really cute but this one is made better and has more fun features.
on December 20, 2015
Larger than expected, but it was okay. I used item to attach to my activity gym. It comes with a stand to use alone or strap to hook to other item. Crinkly leaves, grass moves,1 squeakier owl, 1 rattle owl that come off mirror and reattaches with velcro. I really only bought it for the mirror, but was impressed with all the other senses you can stimulate with its other features. Great addition to cheaper activity gym I purchased. Great price too, I highly recommend!
on June 18, 2013
The sewing on ours is crooked - like the bottom of the mirror is slanted. Nothing a baby would really care about, but just something I've observed. Bought this play mirror because it matched our Skip Hop Treetop Activity Gym. I like that the birds detach and re-attach so she can play with those when she starts pulling. I've attached it to the bars on the activity gym with the straps on the back - baby loves to look up and stare at herself and crack up. Mirror looks funny - all distorted like a fun-house mirror. I wonder if that affects their developing vision. But ALL of the baby mirrors I've looked at (4 of them) have the same weird, distortion. I suspect because they are not glass and made to be shatter-proof.
on May 23, 2017
Very disappointed. It totally distorts everything in it. I do not recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.