Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on February 21, 2015
I was not a fan of this item for a couple of reasons. The mirror looks like a fun house mirror which was scary to the baby and us. Also the little bird and owl are attached to strings which my daughter kept getting her fingers caught which in turn would upset her. I ended up cutting them off and now my baby plays with them. I got rid of the mirror though.
on March 21, 2017
Baby loves it!!!
on May 3, 2015
Mirror is distorted
on May 17, 2011
Some other reviewers thought this was cheap or poor quality. The mirror is not like a real mirror (not as clear) because it is a baby toy, so it is exactly what I expected it to be.

It has a stand and also straps to attach it to a crib. We stand it up and sit it in front of baby during tummy time and she can see herself just fine. She loves the mirror. We sometimes put it just out of her reach to encourage crawling. She likes to play with the "grass" and pull the little squeaky owls off (which are stuck to the mirror with velcro.

Overall, I would say that this is a good, safe toy for baby. It is also attractive and entertaining. I would buy it again.
on April 22, 2015
This is a funhouse mirror. It totally distorts everything in it. I don't recommend it. See photo.
review image
on March 27, 2014
This thing is ridiculous and I really regret the money I spent on it. After opening, I noticed the corners of it are already fraying. The internal support feels like flimsy cardboard so there's no way this is holding up to a baby.

Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
on December 20, 2015
Larger than expected, but it was okay. I used item to attach to my activity gym. It comes with a stand to use alone or strap to hook to other item. Crinkly leaves, grass moves,1 squeakier owl, 1 rattle owl that come off mirror and reattaches with velcro. I really only bought it for the mirror, but was impressed with all the other senses you can stimulate with its other features. Great addition to cheaper activity gym I purchased. Great price too, I highly recommend!
on January 8, 2017
I was disappointed because the mirror distorted reflections. But at the same time you wouldn't want to let a baby play with something that might break and cut them. My son absolutely adored this mirror. It was one of his favorite toys.
on April 25, 2016
I guess with the prices of, well...everything these days then this is probably on target for the price, but I find that with things being overpriced these days this would be one of them. It's cute and he enjoys looking at himself, but it is like a fun mirror so it stretches and distorts you as you look into it, and the toys are cute, but with such a short "tail" the thing has to be in my son's lap practically to reach them. I do really really like the stand and the size though, it fits well on the swing tray, so I can lock the seat and set it on there for him to look at himself. It's a nice toy thing, a little on the pricey side for what it is, but my son enjoys it as much as a 3 1/2 month old can I guess.
on August 5, 2014
Not that I should expect much from a toy mirror, but this is more like a funhouse mirror - since the backing is flexible cardboard, my son can't really see himself in the mirror unless I try to bend and hold it straight. Otherwise, he sees a grotesque version of his face, totally unrecognizable as human. However, he likes the crinkle leaves and the pull off owls.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.