Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on March 27, 2014
This thing is ridiculous and I really regret the money I spent on it. After opening, I noticed the corners of it are already fraying. The internal support feels like flimsy cardboard so there's no way this is holding up to a baby.

Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
on April 22, 2015
This is a funhouse mirror. It totally distorts everything in it. I don't recommend it. See photo.
review image
on January 7, 2014
This activity mirror is really cute and works fine freestanding and would probably attach ok to a horizontal bar, but I got it to put in the crib for my baby to have some mirror time and it doesn't attach in a way that works for a crib. The straps would work fine for a horizontal bar but don't work for the vertical crib bars. I just ended up shoving the stand that holds it up on a tabletop in between the bars and that seems to keep it in place fairly well, was just a little hard to wedge in.
on February 21, 2015
I was not a fan of this item for a couple of reasons. The mirror looks like a fun house mirror which was scary to the baby and us. Also the little bird and owl are attached to strings which my daughter kept getting her fingers caught which in turn would upset her. I ended up cutting them off and now my baby plays with them. I got rid of the mirror though.
on March 7, 2016
I got this to help my son enjoy tummy time a little more than he currently does. Unfortunately it didn't help him, but the product itself is adorable! I love the two little birds (one squeaks, and one rattles) and love that they are velcro so they can be pulled off and stuck back on. I'm really hoping that he enjoys it more once he is a little older. The only thing I don' like about it is that the mirror is kind of curved, like a fun house mirror--which I have heard is pretty common with "safety" mirrors for kids.
on January 15, 2015
My son loves this mirror and we use it for tummy time. I love the fact that it has velcro strips and you can hang it from an activity gym or you can propr it up with the brace on the back. It is flexible so the babies image is kind of warped but you can straighten it.
on July 15, 2017
Adorable, baby loves it! Cracks up at himself during tummy time and encourages him to keep his head up!
on April 15, 2012
This is a really fun mirror that I started using with my 2 month old. He really seems to like it so I'm looking forward to continue using this for months to come.

PROS: Mirror props up easily on a flat surface. Colors are fun and materials seem sturdy. I also like that the little leaves make crinkle sounds and the birds are attached with velcro and can be positioned differently on the mirror however, they cannot be completely detached because there is a string keeping them attached. There is plenty to keep a curious baby engaged.

CONS: This mirror doesn't attach to the headrest in the car very well, at least not in mine. Good concept bad execution. The mirror while it won't break and is safe looks like a fun house mirror and that's a bit annoying. My baby doesn't seem to care though. =)

If I had to choose between this mirror and the lady bug mirror I would choose the Skip Hop. I was torn because the lady bug one seemed really cute but this one is made better and has more fun features.
on December 20, 2015
Larger than expected, but it was okay. I used item to attach to my activity gym. It comes with a stand to use alone or strap to hook to other item. Crinkly leaves, grass moves,1 squeakier owl, 1 rattle owl that come off mirror and reattaches with velcro. I really only bought it for the mirror, but was impressed with all the other senses you can stimulate with its other features. Great addition to cheaper activity gym I purchased. Great price too, I highly recommend!
on May 31, 2017
Good quality mirror toy. My little one which she loves it a lot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.