YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on April 22, 2015
This is a funhouse mirror. It totally distorts everything in it. I don't recommend it. See photo.
review image
on May 17, 2011
Some other reviewers thought this was cheap or poor quality. The mirror is not like a real mirror (not as clear) because it is a baby toy, so it is exactly what I expected it to be.

It has a stand and also straps to attach it to a crib. We stand it up and sit it in front of baby during tummy time and she can see herself just fine. She loves the mirror. We sometimes put it just out of her reach to encourage crawling. She likes to play with the "grass" and pull the little squeaky owls off (which are stuck to the mirror with velcro.

Overall, I would say that this is a good, safe toy for baby. It is also attractive and entertaining. I would buy it again.
on March 27, 2014
This thing is ridiculous and I really regret the money I spent on it. After opening, I noticed the corners of it are already fraying. The internal support feels like flimsy cardboard so there's no way this is holding up to a baby.

Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
on December 20, 2015
Larger than expected, but it was okay. I used item to attach to my activity gym. It comes with a stand to use alone or strap to hook to other item. Crinkly leaves, grass moves,1 squeakier owl, 1 rattle owl that come off mirror and reattaches with velcro. I really only bought it for the mirror, but was impressed with all the other senses you can stimulate with its other features. Great addition to cheaper activity gym I purchased. Great price too, I highly recommend!
on January 8, 2017
I was disappointed because the mirror distorted reflections. But at the same time you wouldn't want to let a baby play with something that might break and cut them. My son absolutely adored this mirror. It was one of his favorite toys.
on April 25, 2016
I guess with the prices of, well...everything these days then this is probably on target for the price, but I find that with things being overpriced these days this would be one of them. It's cute and he enjoys looking at himself, but it is like a fun mirror so it stretches and distorts you as you look into it, and the toys are cute, but with such a short "tail" the thing has to be in my son's lap practically to reach them. I do really really like the stand and the size though, it fits well on the swing tray, so I can lock the seat and set it on there for him to look at himself. It's a nice toy thing, a little on the pricey side for what it is, but my son enjoys it as much as a 3 1/2 month old can I guess.
on August 5, 2014
Not that I should expect much from a toy mirror, but this is more like a funhouse mirror - since the backing is flexible cardboard, my son can't really see himself in the mirror unless I try to bend and hold it straight. Otherwise, he sees a grotesque version of his face, totally unrecognizable as human. However, he likes the crinkle leaves and the pull off owls.
on October 31, 2016
My daughter hates "tummy time" so I purchased this hoping it would help. She loves staring at herself in the mirror now. I like the versatility of this mirror a lot. You can use this standing up, laying down or even attach it to an activity gym so your baby can see themselves while lying on their back. The Velcro animals are easily detached and reattached so baby can play with them.
on March 7, 2016
I got this to help my son enjoy tummy time a little more than he currently does. Unfortunately it didn't help him, but the product itself is adorable! I love the two little birds (one squeaks, and one rattles) and love that they are velcro so they can be pulled off and stuck back on. I'm really hoping that he enjoys it more once he is a little older. The only thing I don' like about it is that the mirror is kind of curved, like a fun house mirror--which I have heard is pretty common with "safety" mirrors for kids.
on September 15, 2016
The appearance of this product is adorable, and the mirrored surface is quite large. It also is lightweight, soft, and stands up well. I do wish the reflection was a bit clearer in the mirror though. My baby is going to think her face is a warped blur... (And yes, I did remove the plastic from the packaging!)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.