Bubble Witch Saga 3 BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on September 7, 2017
The mirror appears a bit distorted which I think my baby was a little freaked out by at first, he didn't like looking in it but there was no way to fix it because its just soft on the back and you cant really make it more concave or convex as needed. Also the straps on the back to attach to crib or elsewhere are really short and the Velcro isn't very long so it wont wrap around the banister of the crib and I ended up having to tie the strings in a knot instead to attach. The little animals are cute and have Velcro on the back and the baby like to bat them around when he is laying in his crib. For the price this product could be made better but it isn't all bad either.
on March 27, 2014
This thing is ridiculous and I really regret the money I spent on it. After opening, I noticed the corners of it are already fraying. The internal support feels like flimsy cardboard so there's no way this is holding up to a baby.

Worst part - I ordered this item for the mirror, but the mirror is totally WARPED! It looks like a fun house mirror and kinda hurts my eyes. Way different from the advertised photo of a baby looking in the mirror and seeing a NORMAL reflection. I have another item by Skip Hop, so I thought this would be much better quality. They totally dropped the ball on this one.
on August 31, 2017
The mirror is terrible, so if you're looking for a crisp reflection, buy something else. However, my issue is not with the mirror, but with the straps on the back. They are extremely tight and give no slack to wrap around anything. You can prop this mirror up, but as others have noted, the support system is made with cardboard and after a few smacks from my baby, it has a giant crease and barely stands.
on January 7, 2014
This activity mirror is really cute and works fine freestanding and would probably attach ok to a horizontal bar, but I got it to put in the crib for my baby to have some mirror time and it doesn't attach in a way that works for a crib. The straps would work fine for a horizontal bar but don't work for the vertical crib bars. I just ended up shoving the stand that holds it up on a tabletop in between the bars and that seems to keep it in place fairly well, was just a little hard to wedge in.
on March 7, 2016
I got this to help my son enjoy tummy time a little more than he currently does. Unfortunately it didn't help him, but the product itself is adorable! I love the two little birds (one squeaks, and one rattles) and love that they are velcro so they can be pulled off and stuck back on. I'm really hoping that he enjoys it more once he is a little older. The only thing I don' like about it is that the mirror is kind of curved, like a fun house mirror--which I have heard is pretty common with "safety" mirrors for kids.
on January 15, 2015
My son loves this mirror and we use it for tummy time. I love the fact that it has velcro strips and you can hang it from an activity gym or you can propr it up with the brace on the back. It is flexible so the babies image is kind of warped but you can straighten it.
on July 15, 2017
Adorable, baby loves it! Cracks up at himself during tummy time and encourages him to keep his head up!
on April 15, 2012
This is a really fun mirror that I started using with my 2 month old. He really seems to like it so I'm looking forward to continue using this for months to come.

PROS: Mirror props up easily on a flat surface. Colors are fun and materials seem sturdy. I also like that the little leaves make crinkle sounds and the birds are attached with velcro and can be positioned differently on the mirror however, they cannot be completely detached because there is a string keeping them attached. There is plenty to keep a curious baby engaged.

CONS: This mirror doesn't attach to the headrest in the car very well, at least not in mine. Good concept bad execution. The mirror while it won't break and is safe looks like a fun house mirror and that's a bit annoying. My baby doesn't seem to care though. =)

If I had to choose between this mirror and the lady bug mirror I would choose the Skip Hop. I was torn because the lady bug one seemed really cute but this one is made better and has more fun features.
on December 20, 2015
Larger than expected, but it was okay. I used item to attach to my activity gym. It comes with a stand to use alone or strap to hook to other item. Crinkly leaves, grass moves,1 squeakier owl, 1 rattle owl that come off mirror and reattaches with velcro. I really only bought it for the mirror, but was impressed with all the other senses you can stimulate with its other features. Great addition to cheaper activity gym I purchased. Great price too, I highly recommend!
on May 31, 2017
Good quality mirror toy. My little one which she loves it a lot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.