Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on July 7, 2014
My daughter loves it. Almost an all-in-one toy.

1. Peek a boo flap and embroidered details and textures that works like a "book"
2. Tuggable leaf shaped teether for her to chew whenever she wants
3. Can be easily attached to the stroller with the strap

Training her to read books from young, making it her habit (haha)....

Below is another peek-a-boo book that you may want to consider:

Sharing is caring,

Cheers!
on September 3, 2015
This book is good, and my daughter really likes it. However, the Velcro that's supposed to attach it to the stroller or car seat isn't very strong, so it pulls right off. That's not a huge deal for us, because we'll use other toys for attaching when we're on the go and this book for home. It has a lot of nice features, including the plastic leaf for teething. She also really likes the squeaky mushroom. Overall, we're happy with this purchase and it's gotten good use with our two daughters.
on July 27, 2014
I fell in love with the Treetop Friends theme from Skip Hop the first time I saw it. This little cloth book is so precious, and my little man is really enjoying it now that he can reach out for things on his own. It had been one of his first toys, and he plays with it all the time. There are many different textures and sounds within the book, so it keeps him busy. So cute.
on December 12, 2012
My LO is too young to play with this yet, but I can say it appears to be made very well. The colors are very vibrant and each page has an interactive feature (all of which are great except for the little owl that comes out of an egg on an elastic string...the egg doesn't ever cover the whole owl and the elastic isn't long enough for it to come out the whole way...minor pickiness!) I love how skip hop's stuff doesn't look like traditional baby stuff and this did not disappoint me.
on July 27, 2013
Not sure what all of the hoopla is about this book. It's an okay book but when it says activity book, I'm not sure what the activities really are with the exception of turning the page and chewing on the rubber leaf. It's a cute book and all with the shape of a tree and it's different than what you would find in a normal square book. I'll update more later after baby uses this if my opinion changes.
on July 16, 2014
I am crazy about cloth books for my baby. And I think a baby can never have too many. I bought this becos of the size and the fact it had a small mirror in one of the pages. My lo loves looking at herself in the mirror and this is such a plus. Only thing is the velcro is not strong enough to hook on her r stroller.
on April 22, 2015
These are super cute! I bought one for my youngest and another as a gift. They're very stringy, hence the 4 stars. They're easy to clean up, just not ready to give straight to baby.
on March 23, 2013
We are an owl collecting family. We have all of the skip hop treetop collection that has any owls in it. This book is wonderful since it has the little owl you can pluck from is egg, a little mirror, and a squeaker that always grabs my son's attention when he needs to be distracted for diaper changes.
on June 24, 2015
Bought this for my 11 mon old, and she still likes it almost a year later! Much better than the similar Taggies book I bought.
on May 17, 2014
This book comes with us on most outings, my son absolutely loves it! He like to turn pages so he gets really excited to "flip threw" this book. The textures are great. Overall an excellent product.