Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 79 reviews
on March 25, 2015
My daughter loves these! I originally got them to fill in some empty spaces on her Skip Hop Playmat, but she loves them without the mat. The wings are crinkly and she likes to grab and "crunch" them. It's also extremely easy for her to grip the green triangle and then toss or shake the birds about like a rattle. I got these when she was just 3 months and she was grasping and holding onto them great. Definitely better than any rattle I've bought her thus far! The chiming noises are also pleasant, not grating like a lot of other toys.
on February 13, 2012
This entire crib set is very cute and wonderful! I bought the crib bedding, the round pillow, the mirror, the hug and hide owl, and 2 sets of these rattles. All are darling!

My original goal was to use these and make my own matching mobile for the Skip Hop Treetop crib set (since it doesn't offer one). I took apart the Tiny Love mobile and reattached these cute owls. Well, the owls are WAY bigger than I thought they would be- they are about the size of BASEBALL's! Needless to say, I think they scared my baby because they were so big!

So we will be using them for their intended purpose instead- as cute rattles! But we still love them- very cute :)
on November 2, 2015
I really loved these animal balls.... super cute and the textures would be quite interesting to my little one when she arrives. All the Skip Hop products I purchased have been of a high quality and I was able to even get some of them at reduced prices at Burlington during a trip to the US a few months ago. I will be looking out for more of these products as my baby grows.
on April 30, 2015
My baby love these birds, I added them to the alphabet play mat which didn't have any chime toys and is read that babies really enjoy them. Only disappointment is that one of the chimes gets stuck in the tube inside the toy and goes silent. I have to keep my eye out and smack it in my palm fairly frequently to get it to work again. However the second chime you has no issues.
on November 29, 2013
These toys are a lot of fun. They are machine washable, which is great. I'm not a big fan of sponge washing toys. :) I through them in the washer and let them line dry before I let the baby bat at them. They went through just fine. She hits them and they jingle. I like their sound and even though my baby doesn't really hit them intentionally yet, she seems to like playing with them and me.
on September 4, 2013
At first I used to hang these toys in the play pen and my baby would reach out for them and try to grab them. Now that she's getting the hang of grabbing things I put them next to her and she loves playing with them.
Great for little fingers. I've already ran them through the washer and the dryer and they didn't come out damaged in any way.
on June 10, 2011
First of all I love all of these cute little birds. They capture my son's attention very well. Love that each is different and comes with it's own hanging ring. We keep one on the diaper bag, one on the car seat and one attached to the stroller. Definitely lots of fun. I highly recommend these.
on January 2, 2013
Bought this for my niece and she loved it. The soft rattle of the product and bright colors kept her attention. Would definitely purchase this product again
on April 27, 2017
My 2 month old loves these toys. She enjoys looking at them and enjoys their sounds.
on December 19, 2013
My niece (3 mo- under 1) loves these-- they make different noises, but they're not really loud or incessant. They're basically rattles with different bells in them (like for a cat). To distract her, we'll give them to her to wave around, or clip onto her carrier when on the move. I'm not sure if she's just obsessed with birds or what, but these are her favorite toys.