Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 25, 2014
I really like the organizer but the suction cups on any of these types of products are complete crap, hate them, I really do.

Anyway that said the organizer itself is well made and works very well. As far as the suction cup issue I solved that using another reviewers suggestion (either with this one or another I was looking at). I picked up 2 hooks that are made by 3M and intended to stick on the bathtub wall or around moisture. From there I hung the organizer on the 2 hooks (after removing the crappy suction cup things) and it is not going anywhere. This is how it should ship to the customer, or at least with the option included, what can that possibly cost them to do? I bet it would resolve a lot of returned products as well.

Works great and the only reason that I gave it 4 stars. If it was based on the product with the included suction cups it would have been a 1 or 2 at best.

Cleaning the wall, following all instructions etc etc to a 'T' did not matter, with nothing in the holder it stayed up 5-10 minutes at the most. Somehow the manufacturer thinks you will be able to hang towels and such on the small white hooks - not happening. With the 3M hook fix its overflowing with toys, gets tugged on my kiddo and still has no issues.
on December 23, 2010
I could not decide whether to give this product 2 or 4 stars.

Here's the problem, it is a lovely item. However, there is absolutely nothing we could do to get this item to stick to the tile in our bathroom. Well, short of not putting anything in it. I'd say that we had the organizer less than half as full as pictured with plastic bath toys and it fell down from the weight each and every single time. And despite how tempting it was to just slap it up there as soon as I opened it, I took the time to clean the area where it was going, then wait for it to dry, then hang it, and then wait 10 minutes before hanging the organizer. I also tried putting it from different spots, but still no dice.

So here's why I'm neither returning it nor giving it only two stars...

I just so happen to have a shower caddie with two prongs that are placed approximately the same with apart as the two white knobs where the suction is supposed to go. The organizer now hangs off of these two prongs. So in the end, I still get my organizer effect. However, now I have to rehome the items that were perfectly suited for the prongs before the organizer came around and I can't hang the organizer at a height that is accessible for my toddler.

So there you have it. My mixed review of a product that really should be awesome in theory.

UPDATE: Since first purchasing this product, we have moved to a new apartment. The organizer hangs much better to the tile in this bathroom, however it still consistently falls down about twice a month. Tolerable, especially compared to the once every 15 minutes at our last place. I'm still going to leave my review at 3 stars. I would maybe have bumped it 3.5 stars if it were option, but still don't think it meets 4-star expectations.
44 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2014
I have tried so many different bath toy organizers. This is the best. We lost our last one in the move. I immediately got on here to replace it. It lets the toys drain water and dry. it doesn't get moldy. I love the hooks on top too. For our new how it wouldn't suction to the shower wall so we unscrewed the hooks on front and removed the suction cup strip in the back. It is hanging up with a couple of 3m removeable hooks. Perfect because I didn't loose my hooks :) We saved the suction strip for our next house. I might work there :) Bottom line I recommend!
on January 27, 2017
Pros: We've been using this for over and month and w/ two rough and tumble toddlers, this thing hasn't budged from the wall.

Con: It's deep, so it can be hard for little arms to reach for toys at the bottom.

Update: We've been using is for 5 months now and even w/ a 40 lb toddler pulling on it constantly, it's only fallen off of the wall twice. Very happy w/ the quality. I still have to help dig stuff out from the bottom, but other than that we've had no issues.
on December 14, 2016
I could never get this item to stick and stay on any of my tubs. We have moved into a second house from when I bought this a couple of years ago and it still does not stay on these tubs either. Really wanted it to work. Didn't get a chance to return it. $15 wasted.
on May 25, 2011
First let me just say my daughter LOVES picking up her bath toys and putting them in our tubby organizer. She picks each one up and puts it in as I hold it over the tub for her. I love that it is a great design, is made of the same material as wetsuits so it dries and there is no mildew and yucky stuff on the toys or the organizer. I stuck the suctions to the side of our vinyl tub/shower and it hasn't budged for over two weeks now even with me turning the knobs and taking the bag off every night for bath time. It is low profile and not gaudy and atrocious like some of the toy holders out there and I love that it holds all of her toys and there is room for so many more! Great product and wonderful price. I would recommend this to all my friends with kids and wayward bath toys
on May 23, 2011
We are long past baby toys and the mountain of princess dolls and Barbies were taking over the tub. This easily holds many dolls (my best guess is that there's 7-10 in it at all times). The only thing I regret about this bath toy holder is not getting it years sooner. It's the perfect size, dries out quickly, does not hold any puddles of water, stays firmly in place and isn't hard plastic to bang into while showering. The soft sides allow you to STUFF it full - holding more than others I found. The dolls are no longer dripping wet as they dry out quickly (even their hair). I recommend it to anyone that needs extra storage in the tub.
on August 11, 2016
We collect the toys after every bath and place them in here. The organizer holds the toys well, allowing others to use the shower without stepping on a princess or dinosaur. However one side always seems to pop off. This is not a big deal to us, it usually happens once a week and is fixed with a little water and sticking the suction cup back on. But it is a constant thing and only on the left side. We also have a toddler so she isn't always gentle when placing the toys in. Overall I does the job and I don't regret buying it.
on August 29, 2016
Terrible. Doesn't stick to our bathroom tile because there is a slight texture to it.
on June 4, 2016
I bought this to use in our bathtub for storing the kids bath toys. The quality seems OK, but it would not stick on the wall (fiberglass) for more than 1 minute. I did clean the wall with rubbing alcohol before putting it up, but it didn't help. If it wouldn't stay up when it was empty, there's no way it would work with toys inside. I returned it and wound up getting something else from Target that works great. I was surprised that this one didn't work because Skip Hop is usually a good brand.