Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 26, 2013
I got this to go with the Hug & Hide Owl (which was somewhat disappointing, but that's another review.) The book is really cute, with lift-the-flap features that will surely get torn off as soon as my daughter is old enough to play with books on her own. In looking for her baby, the mother owl turns up the babies of the other animals. At the end, all the mothers are holding their babies in their lift-the-flap arms.
Mainly I think it's an advertisement for their line of Hug & Hide animals, and it's pretty effective - even though I wasn't very happy with the owl, I found myself considering the dog & the sheep. Overall, an okay book, but there are better interactive board books out there.
There are a LOT of positive reviews so please read those as well. I love Skip-Hop toys but was disappointed in the book. The story line was fine but for a baby/toddler book, the flaps are very flimsy and some are very small. I go through and pre-open/close all of the flaps making them easier for the youngsters to use but with this book, the flaps will not last even with supervision. Disappointed in the quality...Hope that will improve in time:)
on February 28, 2014
After receiving the book I was concerned that it was too simple (not a lot of pages, and only one flap to lift for every 2 pages) compared to my granddaughter's other current favorites--but I was wrong. She loved it.
I bought her too much stuff for her birthday (she'll be 2 in 2 days), so decided to give her some books early, and some later. Owls are her favorite animal right now, so I picked this one and another and gave them to her last night. After reading each 6 times it was time for me to leave and she simply wouldn't get off my lap, wanting "owl, owl." Finally foisted it off on her dad so I could sneak out the back.
There's nothing like having a child sitting on your lap and laughing while you read a book, and this book made it happen!
on June 17, 2017
Great Product! Very happy with this purchase.
on April 25, 2017
This book is really cute. It's short and sweet and also simple enough for my 2 year old to understand.
review image
on March 11, 2017
Great Purchase!
on April 3, 2017
Great! Thanks!
on January 10, 2014
Simple, sweet, cute and short. My niece enjoyed opening up the flaps and my son enjoyed chewing on the board book! Overall the story was a great read. Simple and quick for a quick story time in between whatever is going on. Definitely glad I purchased this as a Christmas gift!
on October 2, 2017
was a gift she loved it.
on May 19, 2013
I absolutely adore this company….. Two of my cousins just had babies and I bought them both this product…. They loved them. Nicely done….perfect shower gift. Shipping with amazon prime was super fast and everything was packaged well. VERY VERY NICE PRODUCT!!!!! And ever so cute!!! ~~~ caitie xoxox