Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on December 29, 2015
These are totally adorable and sturdy, but the stars are for aesthetics, not function. Even if our toddler were a lot bigger, the paddle-like handles of this fork and spoon would make them challenging to grip. I don't find them comfortable to hold and I am an average sized 5"4 grown-up person. They need to be longer, skinner and probably covered in a different material. But then of course there would be no place for that cute owl - right? So we take out the owl fork and spoon every morning, admire them, and often end up replacing them with a much less glamorous piece of cutlery.
VINE VOICEon March 25, 2017
Large handle and short total length is perfect for our little one learning to feed herself. These spoons are cute and very functional.
on July 2, 2013
I don't like these utensils at ALL! I've purchased a number of products from Skip Hop for my son since he was a baby, and have generally been quite pleased with most everything (and they have excellent NYC-based customer service if an issue ever arises). These utensils, however, are just way too clunky for little ones who are just beginning to use utensils. They are cute but totally impractical -- the handles are wide and short; difficult for a toddler to maneuver effectively. I try my best to avoid made-in-China Gerber/Nuk products, but their three pack of spoons and forks with the rubber handles are the best I've found so far (and BPA & PVC free).
on February 9, 2017
Well, it's a pair of utensils sized appropriately for a two year old. The owls are a hit if your child is into owls. They are pretty sturdy, as evinced by the fact that my little one has managed to damn near dent my dining room table beating on it with both the fork and the spoon. The spoon works very well when pressed into service as a table catapult, capable of achieving surprising distances with both rice AND peas.
on March 13, 2017
My granddaughter is just starting to use these. They are big enough for her to hold and she likes the owls on the handles.
on May 19, 2017
Between two and three stars... one start for being cute. The handles are too fat for babies to hold
We are using these to learn how to use utensils and they are great. Perfect size and shape all around.
on May 10, 2017
Gave to a friend who is training her toddler to eat on his own. Very well received gift. Thank you.
on February 4, 2014
My daughter loves these! She's in love with owls and asks for her utensils by name "Ahhh-wools".

As for durability, we put them in the dishwasher, and they come out beautifully with the screen printed owls intact and not faded a bit.

My only con is that the large handle, may be a bit too large for the little hands of a 19 month old. They are unusually large, and may be better suited for an older more dexterous toddler. She seems slightly awkward using these ones at times compared to her other utensils-however, it doesn't stop her from asking for her "ahhh-wools".

I can't get her perspective on the matter as she's 19 months old, but she seems to be pleased with their quality and use.
on March 21, 2017