Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2014
This was a purchase for my 15 months old daughter. We bought them in combination with the lunch bag and the water bottle and I am happy about all so far.

I prefer steel utensils over any other stuff (slicone, bpa free plastic etc.). They are durable, safe and do not leak chemicals etc. It does not say what grade steel is used in these particular ones but, I guess it is either 18:10 or 18:8 since lower grade steel would darken or bend easily while these have done neither. They are dishwasher safe too.

The plastic parts are easy to grasp for a toddler and the lady bug pictures are lovely, besides, the steel and plastic bits are well attached (no loosening so far)

However you should expect some wear-tear scratches and fading in the colorful bits (not after the first wash like some other reviewers complained but after a few months of daily use) which is no big deal for me.

Finally the fork ends are a little rounded so they do not harm the kid easily.

Over all, I am happy with the purchase. They are ergonomic, practical and not very expensive. They have helped my kid a lot in her way of gaining independence in feeding herself. I am sure they will last
on August 6, 2015
The plastic on the fork handle started peeling off after using a few times, and the little guy didn't even bite on it to cause it. The plastic is hard and could easily scratch the mouth or hand of the little one. I don't recommend this product at all.
review image
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 7, 2016
Very cute set for little ones. Made well. Chunky handles which helps little ones to grasp. Cute designs printed on them. Arrives fast from amazon. Makes eating fun. There are many other designs to choose from. And coordinating lives. We own the matching back pack, water bottle and lunch tote. My daughter absolutely loved this set, and wants to take it every where with her. I it cab get a bit pricey getting all the pueces, but nice that you can buy them one at a time as well. We also have some of the coordinating owl set. This is a favorite brand in our house. Very cute designs we love.
on March 5, 2017
These stencils are great for kids that need help in developing their grip and fine motor skills. The wide grips makes it very easy for the kids to hold and manipulate. They are also very well maid. I had mine for some time. The survived the abuse of my first kid and now my second one is using them.
on July 4, 2016
I expected better quality. So disapointed. Used only twice.
review image
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 16, 2017
This set is very cute but a little cumbersome. They are great for a baby/toddler learning how to eat with utensils. The tines on the fork are too large to actually pick anything up. My 20 month old gets frustrated and just uses her hands instead most times. The size and shape of the handle is perfect for little hands though! I will be doing a full review on my YouTube channel, TheVerticallyChallengedMomma
on September 20, 2016
Initially I bought this to go with the matching lunchkit, but we decided to just use this at home because it was too easy for it to be lost at daycare. My son loves when he uses these utensils - they fit his hands nicely and the actual spoon and fork are a good size. He always comments that he sees his backpack on them. :) I wish they were dishwasher safe, but even though they aren't, they are very easy to hand wash.
on July 3, 2017
The handles of these little utensils are wider than they appear on screen. The colors are bright and the designs on all of them are just adorable. They also feel very sturdy and make gripping easy for little hands. They're just so cute and with the matching bowls and plates, mealtime is fun for the little ones.
on October 22, 2016
I love being able to give my daycare kids, cute flat ware! They just love these! They are the right size and shape for the little hands! And so adorable!!!!! And amazing selection! And so many of the designs are gender neutral so i do not have to think when setting the table, although they like to pick out their own! Yay butterflies!
on October 22, 2016
I love being able to give my daycare kids, cute flat ware! They just love these! They are the right size and shape for the little hands! And so adorable!!!!! And amazing selection! And so many of the designs are gender neutral so i do not have to think when setting the table, although they like to pick out their own! Ladybugs! Wooo!