Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 8, 2017
My ALMOST 3 year old with her new neck pillow. This was the beginning the trip, she was super excited to have it on. Definitely helped in the car, but then when she wanted to nap she took it off. So it didn't work for what I wanted it to, but she was awake more than she slept and it kept her neck comfy the whole time she was watching movies so it's 5 stars from me. I think it's cute, durable, and it doesn't push her head too far out.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2016
I don't know if it's just me but I generally like my head to be completely flat when I'm up against something and this looked really awkward for my daughter in the car seat. It didn't look comfortable and made her head stick out and didn't really look like it secured her neck.I bought it so that her head wasn't always hanging down in an uncomfortable position when she fell asleep in the car. She would always wake up when I tried to put it on her. I'm not sure if it's because she is still 2 and petite and it's more for older like 3 or 4 though. The pillow itself is really cute and good quality.
on February 17, 2018
I purchased this for my grandson to use in his carseat so that when he falls asleep his head does not drop forward and restrict his breathing. He loves his monkey pillow and I feel better about his safety. His sister has the Ladybug pillow.
on August 3, 2016
We were heading to San Diego, it was going to be a 25 hour drive with a break in the middle. I wanted to get my 3 year old something for her head so it wouldn't be bobbing around all the time when she was sleeping in her carseat. When I located this I read the reviews, viewed the pictures, did the research and was sure this would help. However, it didn't. It didn't really keep her head up or too the side like it shows in the pictures, its cute and soft and well made just didn't do what the picture showed it doing.
on December 23, 2016
This product arrived right on time and was exactly as pictured. It is more plush and velvety/furry like a stuffed animal than some other neck pillows. Our toddler loves it! He was very insistent on the giraffe and is extremely excited to use it in the car and on an upcoming flight.
on September 10, 2015
It is cute, soft, but just not the right size! I am a little bummed by this product but I guess it's my fault and so I am giving it a 4/5. It would be nice if the description name has the age limits posted in an easy to see location for people like me that didn't completely look at the specifications of the product. I read about the product and went through some reviews, but it did not stand out to me that this item is for 2-4 year olds. My daughter is 6 yo (and she is tall for her age) and as soon as I took it out of the box I realized it would not be suitable for her. She and I collect ladybugs and so it was going to be perfect for her to sleep in the car comfortably as well as add to her collection :) But unfortunately I am returning this item because I want to buy something that will fit her size.
One person found this helpful
on March 1, 2016
I wanted to get a neck rest for my son who falls asleep in the car seat to keep his head up. This neck rest seemed to be too big for my son when he was a year and a half, it didn't support his neck as straight up/stable as I wanted, and also, it creates a "gap" because the back of it hits the carseat, so his head is pushed forward which defeats the purpose. I guess it's good when he is awake, but then again... it defeats the purpose. It is cute however and my son loves the way it looks and feels.
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2016
Pretty in person. Great fabric. I got this for my almost two year old son for Christmas to match all his other Skip Hop dog items , but it's a bit too big for him but should be just right in a year or so.
on September 25, 2017
At first I was not sure I liked this because it seemed too firm and too small. However recently we went on a 3 hour road trip and when my little one fell asleep her head fell to the side so I put this on her and to my surprise the fit was perfect for her little head and the firmness kept her neck from tilting while she slept. I would have given it 5 stars but my daughter did not like it when she was awake but wanted to rest her head on it she could not get comfortable.
on July 9, 2014
Ordered these for our 18 month old twins to have on long car rides so their heads wouldn't slump forward anymore. I think the girls will grow into these as they are still a little too large for them (but the smaller ones out there are for infants and are way too small). Thinking by age 2 these will do the trick. In the meantime they do like the pillows to play with in the car so I can't complain about that:)