Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 386 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 409 reviews
on September 19, 2013
I got this for my 2 year old (extremely active) son - it does just the trick! I've been through several harness backpacks & all of them are either cheap & ultimately break, or the chest strap rides up on my son when he walks. The wrist strap is reinforced so it's nice & sturdy. The chest strap does not ride up since it's reinforced on both sides. The backpack doesn't hold much which is fine with me. Oh, & it's ridiculously cute ;) Order it!
on March 23, 2017
I got this for my toddler who is too big for a stroller and hates to go in shopping carts and this has helped with my nerves with her running off. Not only do I love it, but so does my toddler...she loves the bookbag and puts toys in it when she goes out. It's also a great quality product and the tether is long enough to give the child a little freedom but short enough to pull them in quickly if needed.
review image
on November 25, 2013
Really like the safety harness. It is well made and quite cute. The only problem was the strap (leash) part was too short and had to be replaced. Went and brought a pet leash at local store and just changed them out. Works great now and the toddler loves it. Would have given 5 stars if leash was longer.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2016
I was always opposed to backpack leashes for children but having two toddlers that are 13 months apart will cause you to resort to desperate measures. My family and I had a trip planned to the zoo and neither of my toddlers will sit in a stroller longer than 5 minutes so I ordered these and brought them along. They worked out perfectly and didn't bother my daughters one bit and the fact that they are so cute is a big plus. I highly recommend these to any parent who is in need of them.
on May 30, 2017
As a backpack, it's adorable. My two year old loves it and it's not too big for her two year old frame. It doesn't hold much, I find myself wishing it held more when we are going on a trip. I would give it five stars if t he outside mesh pocket would fit a sippy cup or water bottle. I am not sure what the outside pocket can hold, right now just a few crayons.

Also, the leash is short. We don't intend to use the leash much, but I am tempted to buy a leash from the pet store to connect to give us a little more length if we did use it.

Overall, a good buy. I would buy it again!
on February 1, 2016
I really like the skip hop brand. Although they are not always the cheapest the canvas they use is quite sturdy and holds up great for the abuse that inevitably comes with a toddler. The fabric has also proven to be pretty impervious to stains ...this is after months of (not very gentle) treatment, haven't even felt the need to wash it yet. We had the bee backpack originally but got it got lost at a relatives house so we got the owl as replacement...just as cute! We also ended up buying the matching owl umbrella which was likewise adorable.
Size is good for my small 2 year old. Just enough space for some diapers, extra clothes, and snacks.
review image
on June 3, 2016
My 2 year old loves it! I also bought the suitcase in anticipation for our big flight. She thought it so fun to be just like mommy wearing her backpack and towing her suitcase. Also helped me not having to carry extra bags! I was able to put snacks and diaper and wipes in the backpack and snacks,books,and activities in the suitcase. So happy I purchased these. Made traveling a whole lot easier!
on July 15, 2017
While we use the backpack every day the strap part due to how it clips on kind of makes the bag go up when they walk way. Additionally I was saddened by how short they made the strap, my husband who's is only 5' 10" could not hold it without having to bend slightly over and walk. Only reason I am still giving 4 stars is because the backpack itself, my one year old daughter loves it and wears it to daycare daily.
on May 29, 2016
I purchased this after swearing I would never be one of those people with my kid on a leash. That said, we used it at the airport, so that my husband and I could each get two bags and still have control of our 2.5 year old. She loves her backpack and has enough for two smaller stuffed animals and her Minnie Mouse headphones. I also like that it clips in the front of her chest, so she can't take it off and forget it even when we have taken off the leash attachment. The leash is maybe 4 feet long, so they don't get very far away, but that's what we wanted when getting out of the taxi with our bags until dropping them off at the baggage counter.
on March 11, 2017
Our 1 year old granddaughter loves her backpack. She enjoys wearing it,and doesn't realize she's on a leash. She also likes to carry her own toys and snacks around, and has fun looking in the compartment. Since I'm tall, the leash was too short, so I bought a skinny dog leash, and it snapped in to place easily.