Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on March 27, 2015
If there were a negative star, I'd give that. It is a very low quality blanket. It sheds like crazy after initial wash before use. I used a front load washer on a cold water gentle cycle. Had I put it in with other clothes, I'd be even more angry now because it could have ruin all other clothing. I've always had good experience with other Skip Hop products like diaper clothes....etc. But this one is horrible.
on November 24, 2015
This is a must have when you are traveling with a toddler. This little owl can be used as a pillow or blanket. The fabric is soft and has hold very well after being tossed to the washing machine. I am very happy with my purchase and my LO likes her blanket very much.
on June 23, 2015
My toddler loves to carry around this blanket!
I agree with others' reviews that it's a small blanket, but it's great for when you just need something small to cover them up with on the go. This isn't meant to replace a heavy quilt-like blanket. We took it for our trip to New York and it was perfect for the plane since it provided light coverage my little one; plus the handle makes it easy to attach to my diaper bag or hang on a stroller.
on March 28, 2015
This is a nice little blanket that folds up nicely so it doesn't take up a lot of room. We leave it in the car to have on hand if we need it. Perfect!
on March 8, 2015
It is very cute. My daughter and I love it not only because it is so cute but also because it is very soft.
on June 7, 2014
Got this for my daughter (and the lady bug for my niece, should've gotten the monkey for my nephew!) it's just soooo cute and useful!! My daughter gets cold fast and we love meeting up with family in the mall on Sundays and my husband and I love traveling so this is perfect for our little one. Hope they come out with more designs when our second child comes so it won't be the same with our eldest and cousins.
on March 16, 2014
Smaller than I expected, but that's fine since it is a travel blanket. It's soft, fuzzy and warm. It's super easy to get back into the carrying thing when you're done with it. Good quality stuff. Definitely would recommend.
on February 19, 2015
This makes for a perfect travel blanket. Cute and easy to refold.
on June 22, 2016
Wish they still made this! My son is two and its favorite blanket.. Can't find it abywhere
on February 26, 2015
My little guy loves this cozy blanket.