Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 27, 2015
If there were a negative star, I'd give that. It is a very low quality blanket. It sheds like crazy after initial wash before use. I used a front load washer on a cold water gentle cycle. Had I put it in with other clothes, I'd be even more angry now because it could have ruin all other clothing. I've always had good experience with other Skip Hop products like diaper clothes....etc. But this one is horrible.
One person found this helpful
on November 24, 2015
This is a must have when you are traveling with a toddler. This little owl can be used as a pillow or blanket. The fabric is soft and has hold very well after being tossed to the washing machine. I am very happy with my purchase and my LO likes her blanket very much.
on June 23, 2015
My toddler loves to carry around this blanket!
I agree with others' reviews that it's a small blanket, but it's great for when you just need something small to cover them up with on the go. This isn't meant to replace a heavy quilt-like blanket. We took it for our trip to New York and it was perfect for the plane since it provided light coverage my little one; plus the handle makes it easy to attach to my diaper bag or hang on a stroller.
on March 8, 2015
It is very cute. My daughter and I love it not only because it is so cute but also because it is very soft.
on June 7, 2014
Got this for my daughter (and the lady bug for my niece, should've gotten the monkey for my nephew!) it's just soooo cute and useful!! My daughter gets cold fast and we love meeting up with family in the mall on Sundays and my husband and I love traveling so this is perfect for our little one. Hope they come out with more designs when our second child comes so it won't be the same with our eldest and cousins.
on March 16, 2014
Smaller than I expected, but that's fine since it is a travel blanket. It's soft, fuzzy and warm. It's super easy to get back into the carrying thing when you're done with it. Good quality stuff. Definitely would recommend.
on December 13, 2014
Gifted and was a big hit with the kiddo!
on June 22, 2016
Wish they still made this! My son is two and its favorite blanket.. Can't find it abywhere
on May 15, 2014
Love this blanket for travel. It's cute and plush and my kiddo loves it. I would definitely recommend this blanket.
on February 26, 2015
My little guy loves this cozy blanket.