Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on April 13, 2017
Got this and all the other sing-along books I could find because my toddler loves to sing them. Worth it for the variety and to be able to sing something other than Miss Mary Mack 20 times a day.
on March 17, 2016
My son loves this book. He first learned about it when his music teacher read it to his class and he asked for it specifically. Perfect four-year-old comedy. We read it often. He loves looking at the pictures to find the humor in the chaos.
on January 18, 2011
My 11 month old loves her Wheels On The Bus book and as much as I love singing it to her 20 times a day, I'd like to have other options in our library! Skip To My Lou is a classic song but this version in the book is not quite the original. I'm not sure how to even sing the first 2 pages: Sitting on the front porch, painted like new. The farm's all in order, there's not much to do. Take care of the farm. We'll be back by two!" And yes, just like all the other reviewers said, there are pages missing at the end so the story just ENDS...
on May 11, 2005
I was going to give this book five stars after I got it out of the library. Then I ordered the book from amazon - to be stunned to see that the last SIX pages, some of the funnier ones, are missing! They are:

"Look at the clock, it's a quarter to two. Goodness gracious, what will we do? Hurry quick it's up to you" and showing the animals cleaning up and running back to their paddocks.

The book makes little sense without these.
on December 18, 2015
My Daughters favourite book from her childhood - was so glad to find one for her 25th birthday!!
on November 6, 2015
Cute version of the song. If you sing while reading it, there isn't much time to look at the pictures.
on March 4, 2014
What happened?! This is a family favorite. We have read it so much it is in rough shape. I was hoping to get a replacement. Not this one. This copy is missing the second part of the story! Not good!! ;(
on May 2, 2014
My girls had this book when they were babies and I wanted to get one for my 1 1/2 year old nephew who loves to sing. It is perfect. It was in good condition and shipped fast.
on January 15, 2015
Uugh! I wish I had read these reviews before buying! Who would expect pages to be missing? I'm very disappointed!
on February 4, 2016