Spread on the smiles with smooth, creamy peanut buttery perfection. SKIPPY Creamy Peanut Butter adds more yum and fun to just about anything. It's nothing but smooth snacking with this creamy classic. With the new 40oz Twin pack it is double the smiles!
SKIPPY PEANUT BUTTER
Fueling the fun for nearly 80 years
After nearly 80 years, Skippy continues to be the choice for peanut butter lovers, providing peanutty fun for lunchboxes, picnic baskets, and kitchen tables everywhere.
Skippy was founded in 1933 when Joseph Rosenfield had the nutty idea to change the formula for peanut butter. His creation enabled the world to enjoy peanuts in their creamiest, tastiest, and most pleasing form. Since its founding, Skippy has continued to innovate, launching Skippy Natural – the first no-stir natural peanut butter spread which delivers all the flavor of the Skippy people love with fewer ingredients and less mess. This ingenuity and rich history has allowed Skippy to capture the hearts of peanut butter lovers everywhere.
Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
Skippy makes nutritious delicious! Each serving of Skippy peanut butter has seven grams of protein and when combined with healthy foods like whole grain bread, fruit and milk, helps you restore energy and leaves you feeling charged. In fact, the USDA’s MyPyramid for kids includes peanut butter as a way to get the protein kids need every day. Include Skippy in your child’s lunchbox today!
Explore our products
Favorite Skippy Recipes
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 5-1/2 dozen cookies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Keep on-hand for after-school snacking with a glass of milk
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Skippy Natural Creamy or Super Chunk Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/2 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter all-purpose sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Beat Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! All Purpose Sticks in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough until easy to handle.)
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Arrange cookies on ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Gently flatten each cookie and press crisscross pattern into tops with fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in tightly covered container.
Ants Fell Off The Log Dip
Makes 1 cup dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoon raisins
- 1 cup celery, cut into sticks
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
Combine Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter, yogurt and water in medium bowl. Stir in finely chopped celery and raisins. Serve with celery sticks and apple.