- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00ABGPTUO
- Item model number: 1128-651
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #679,210 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Skirt Sports Girls' Adventure Tank Top
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 85% polyester/15% spandex
- Front Length (Medium) 26 inches, semi-relaxed fit, and light-weight, UV Ray Sun Protection (UPF 50+) fabric with odor control
- Scoop neck, racerback style, and slimming flat-lock contour design lines
- Deep open back pocket, 2 inch drop-tail back, and reflective elements for low light visibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Introducing the new lightweight, semi-relaxed ADVENTURE GIRL TANK. Made from soft heather fabric with UV Ray sun protection (UPF 50+) and odor control, the tank features a scoop neck, racerback styling and slimming flat-lock contour design lines. The two-inch drop-tail back with a deep open back pocket for media players, nutrition, keys and lip balm offers reflective elements for added safety. Available in White, Blue Horizon and Sunset Punch in sizes XS-XL.
Top customer reviews
I have lots of Skirt Sports items and find that many of their tops run pretty big. I ordered an XS in this as I've done in all SS items. I wear it over just a sports bra and it completely covers my behind, so it's pretty long. I'm 5'1" and 108 lbs., so a lot of tops do run long on me, but this one is even longer than most. The armholes are kind of big and top part wide on my flat-chested self. The middle clings a bit, so it's cut a bit slimmer than the relaxed-fit or semi-relaxed fit Skirt Sports tops.
I absolutely love the fabric--it's a heathered orangy color (Sunset) with a smooth finish. The seams are also very smooth and flat. I'd wear this running and have already worn it to spin class. It probably wouldn't be as cool outdoors as a mesh top (my favorite being the Asics Women's Core Short Sleeve Top, but it also won't snag the way the mesh shirts do.
The pocket in the back is a pretty good size. You're somewhat limited by what you can use it for because it's not zippered (so less secure) and it is on your back (so less accessible). If you're a distance runner, you could probably fit several gels or even a couple of energy bars back there. A phone would probably fit too, but I don't know how secure it would be.
I'd say this tank is best for someone who is average height to taller than average, and slightly busty. It's not going to be great camouflage for a mommy belly (though I do have a bit of one) because of the slimmer cut. It is a good summer option that offers more coverage than something more fitted and looks nicer than a baggy or square tee.