- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 17 inches ; 10.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0013E3W3E
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: GW01-000-04
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #316,288 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SKLZ Power Sleeve - Portable Club Weighting System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable club weighting system for improving distance and strengthening golf muscles
- Ingrains the feel of the correct swing path into your muscle memory
- Turns any club into weighted club; fits easily onto any club shaft
- Ideal for loosening up before a round or building flexibility
- Appropriate for practice or hitting balls; protects shaft from scratches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SKLZ Power Sleeve Swing TrainerLower Your Handicap! SKLZ Power Sleeve Swing Trainer feature: * Ideal for warmup or staying in shape during the off-season * Increases shot distance and golf muscle strength and flexibility * Ingrains the feel of the correct swing path and improved ball contact * Used by leading professionals on Tour * Used on your own clubs, and allows for hitting balls * Product dimensions: 14" A
Now you can warm up just like the top tour professionals with the SKLZ Power Sleeve. A popular choice among a host of golf pros, the Power Sleeve fits snugly on your club shaft, in effect turning any club in your bag into a weighted club. As a result, the sleeve makes it easy to loosen up before your round, build golf muscles and flexibility, and even to hit balls to identify and fix swing flaws. The sleeve works by ingraining the feel of the correct swing path into your muscle memory, helping you hit longer, straighter shots and boosting your flexibility. Even better, the Power Sleeve slips on and off easily, so you won't scratch your shafts when applying it. The Power Sleeve is the perfect tool for warming up or staying in shape during the off-season.
The sleeve ingrains the feel of the correct swing path into your muscle memory.
The Power Swing attaches easily and won't scratch your shafts.
The flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports LLC, SKLZ was built around the popularity of the company's legendary baseball swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way. After starting with a complete line of baseball and softball trainers, the company expanded into football, tennis, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and most recently, a full spectrum of golf training products. Headquartered in San Diego, the SKLZ team consists of both seasoned professionals and young upstarts in the sporting goods industry who are passionate about delivering the best skill development products to athletes of all ages.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The thickest/longest velcro strap is supposed to be at the hosel/clubehead. No matter how much I tightened these straps, the sleeve would slide down if I took too much of a divot or hit the mat hard. For this reason, I do not recommend using it on a good club. Not to worry, because the idea of the Power Sleeve is to allow you to build up swing speed and correct your swing. Whether it is a 2 iron, a driver, wood, or hybrid, most of the swing mechanics are the same with the exception that you want to swing up with the driver.
I took the sleeve to the driving range, strapped it to a 2 iron, and started with half swing speed and built up to full swing speed (as much as I could) and nailed some nice shots. I took off the sleeve, and repeated the process. The extra half pound of weight is definitely noticeable. The only club I have at home that comes close to this weight is my 500+ gram Taylormade Rossa Corza Ghost putter.
Overall: 4/5 stars. It tends to slide around, so I recommend using it on a steel shaft and not on your best/expensive clubs because the point is to build up swing speed and correct swing techniques. Just using it to warm up or stretch before tee time, it shouldn't slide around on your driver or graphite shaft unless you are trying to hit balls.
I use the Power Sleeve in conjunction with the SwinGyde (http://www.amazon.com/Swingyde-Golf-Swing-Training-Aid/dp/B000OZI256) which I would rate as a 10 Stars for teaching the correct swing plane.
Practicing with the sleeve gives my muscles a good workout. If I hit about 50 balls with the sleeve on my clubs, I can feel it the next day. It works pretty well as a warm up tool as well.
It's small enough to stash in my bag, so I always have it with me at the range.
Most recent customer reviews
Thanks for a good product and fast shipment.