- Save 15% on Skoolzy Creative Cards when you purchase 1 or more of this Skoolzy Set offered by Education Treasures. Enter code ARTSY15B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Skoolzy Sequencing Kit & Game when you purchase 1 or more of this Skoolzy Set offered by Education Treasures. Enter code K2LFOHWL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Peg Board Extension Kit when you purchase 1 or more Skoolzy Peg Board Sets. Enter code SVR4AFQI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code HDAEOOH2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Skoolzy products offered by Education Treasures when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code UAD773YR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Skoolzy products offered by Education Treasures when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code AQQRY4WG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Skoolzy products offered by Education Treasures when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code Q66CKDLO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Skoolzy products offered by Education Treasures when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code W347IO87 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Skoolzy Peg Board Set - Montessori Occupational Therapy Fine Motor Skills Toy for Toddlers and Preschoolers. 30 Pegs in Board for Color Recognition Sorting Counting - 30pg Activity Pegboard Download
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.17. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SORTING & STACKING TOYS: Fun Toddler Toy & Baby Color Recognition boys and girls toys can be used to teach as learning resources , Montessori materials, preschool toys or learning toys for early childhood development.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We offer superb educational toys and excellent customer service and if you're not totally satisfied with your purchase; we also offer a risk-free, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Money-back Guarantee! Click the orange button to order your boy or girl toys NOW!
- COLOR MATCHING & COLOR RECOGNITION learning toys: The Skoolzy Peg Board Set has - 30 Pegs in a board in 6 colors (2"X1.25" each) and Large foam pegboard (8.5" inch square). Babies, Toddlers and Preschool kids easily match colors as they stack and nest the pegs into each other.
- OVERSIZE PEGS are easy for little fingers to grasp and stack on the peg boards and each other to build towers while stacking blocks. The size of the infant toys makes them ideal for occupational therapy toys for children and best toy for toddler gifts.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT : The pegboard stacker set is great for building fine motor activities for kids, hand eye coordination, develop and strengthen visual perception skills, visual motor coordination. For autism ,OT, special needs toys, & more!
- GAMES FOR TODDLERS: Use the with your child for sorting, color recognition, patterning, learning basic math skills such as counting, adding, subtraction and graphing. The best part about these fine motor skill toys Montessori set is that your little ones won't even notice that they are learning as they "play"with the infant toys.
- ✅ BIACK FRlDAY SUPER SALE ✅ Stock Up & SAVE with Skoolzy Brand Toys. EASY STORAGE & TRAVEL TOYS: Use the Skoolzy drawstring toy bag to conveniently store all the toddler games pieces of these 1, 3 or 2 year old boy toys. It is easy for your child to carry their peg board toys at home or airplane activities. Makes for quick and easy clean up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CHOOSE THE BEST PEGBOARD PUZZLE GAME FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE OR COLLECT THEM ALL!
With so many things to learn Skooly's Peg Board Set has many option to choose from. The best part is that your little one won't even notice that they are learning as they play. Great for birthday's, upcoming travel events or just because your kid deserves that best!
KIDS IN ACTION WITH SKOOLZY's PEGBOARD SET!
Skoolzy Pegboard Set Includes:
- 1 Orange peg board (8.5")
- 30 pegs (2") - 6 colors
- 1 Skoolzy drawstring backpack (12" x 8")
- Downloadable parent activity guide for the toddler toys
Just add string and the pegboard pegs can be used for lacing beads as fine motor skills toys for 2, 3, 4 year old children.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Education Treasures||CC O PLAY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MoTrent|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 9 x 10 in||9.06 x 13.78 x 3.15 in||10.88 x 13.5 x 10.88 in||11.02 x 11.81 x 2.67 in||1.75 x 10 x 10 in||2.4 x 13.7 x 2.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.75 lb||0.55 lb||3.97 lbs||1.25 lbs||1 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is a minor safety hazard related to fabrication. Most of the plastic pegs have barbs ranging from small to quite prominent (see photo). They are sharp and can hurt when grasping the pegs. In my opinion, the barbs need to be filed down or shaved off to prevent scratching and poking. Of the 30 pegs I received, 22 needed to be proofed for safety.
2. Another consideration if you plan to give this as a gift: The foam board has to be conditioned, which means you have to keep the pegs in the holes overnight. Otherwise, the holes are too small for the child to place in pegs.
3. It is hard to distinguish the purple from the blue pegs because they are so dark. I wish one or both were lighter in shade so that they were more distinguishable.
1. The carry bag is convenient and fun. My child really likes playing with it: he puts the pieces in and takes them out. He enjoys wearing the carry bag like a backpack for an easy take-along.
2. The downloadable peg board activity guide helps the parent and child get more out of the toy. It includes good learning activities. You receive it via email as a PDF file after purchase.
3. The pegs stack well and seem to be a good size for little hands.
Hope this was helpful!
First, let me say that this comes in pretty much Frustration Free Packaging. Just open the plastic bag and you've got it. There are instructions included with this that you have to condition the board before use. Basically, you need to stick the pegs in the board to size it overnight. That's it. Comes with a nice drawstring bag to contain everything.
One of the first things that I noticed when my child was playing with it, is that the pegs are a good size for a toddler's hand. Not too big and not too small, just right. These pegs are easily stackable and she doesn't need any balancing skills whatsoever like with traditional blocks. She likes the assorted colors of the pegs and (bonus!) we can use those later for when she is learning colors for sorting!
The foam baseboard is easy to handle doesn't have any sharp edges. I like the fact that if she wants to chew on it she won't get hurt.
Even though this is a relatively new toy for her, I have to say that this one gets a lot of play time use, probably because of the ease of use for her. There's basically no learning curve and she loves seeing how high she can get them stacked!
A few things that might be improved:
- while i really like that the peg board set came with the orange cloth bag to store the pegs, unfortunately it is not big enough to contain the peg board AND close it. The peg board does fit in but it's exactly the same size as the bag so the drawstring doesn't have enough room to close shut. I have to keep the peg board outside the bag so that my son does not empty the bag of pegs every time he brings the toy out from the shelf to play with.
- The draw strings on the bag may be a strangulation hazard for younger kids -- as with any toy, keep an eye on your child while playing. I caught my son putting the strings of the bag around his neck like a necklace and getting all caught up with all the strings. i wasn't entirely comfortable with him playing with the bag in this way so i decided to store the pegs in a plastic food container until he is old enough to use the drawstring bag without putting the strings around his neck.
- the pegs don't stay together once they are pieced together - I'm not sure if this was intentional or not. I noticed that my son will start to stick the pegs on the board but then they will fall apart after he stacks 3 vertically. It's too bad that they are not a little more sticky and require a bit of force to pull them apart.
Otherwise, my son seems to really enjoy this toy and I'm looking forward to going through the activities with him as he gets older.