Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Skoy Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors)
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 70% Wood / 30% Cotton
- Multi-use cloth
- Made of cotton and cellulose
- A single skoy cloth will replace up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Perfect for use in the kitchen, bathroom and office; can be used on most surface areas in your home
- 100-percent biodegradable
- Made of cotton and cellulose
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Unsmelly. I don't leave it always wet in the sink, but it does spend some time like that, and I only replaced the one I use for washing dishes because it started to get a little shabby, thanks to scrubbing of knives and such. I used to replace sponges pretty frequently because they got to smelling naaaasty, and who wants that to be the last thing that touches their dishes before they go back in the cupboard?
- Resilient. I'm kind of amazed that these things just keep going like they don't have a care in the world. Feeling them, you wouldn't ever think that they would tear or come apart.
- Absorbant. Soak up tons of water from wherever I've spilled it. I'd say one of these is equivalent to about five paper towels in absorbency.
- CHEAP. I have a guilty addiction to Viva paper towels, which feel like they're made from the downy underfeathers of baby angels' wings. I absolutely still use paper towels for things where disposability is sorta required, like squashing a bug, seasoning a cast-iron pan, or sitting under fresh bacon. (Ok, now I want bacon.) But we use far less of them.
- Versatile. One for the dishes, one for the counter, one for messier dusting and cleaning around the house; and color-coded so I can keep them straight.
- Washable. I tried putting them in the dishwasher, which didn't do much. Haven't needed to try the washing machine yet.
- Biodegradable. Lord knows the plastics that go into sponges; I love that I don't have to think about that with these.
These Skoy "cloths", which are mostly cellulose, are super absorbent, easy to clean, and very rugged. The base material is made in Germany and they are cut and packaged in the U.S. and sold at competitive rates. If you, too, have been looking for a Wettex alternative, this is the product you are looking for!
These are definitely priced very reasonably for such a great product and will ultimately save you a ton of money in paper towels.
they would work for all types of cleaning actually.
someone wrote they "curl up" when they dry. i lay mine on the counter so it curls up a little bit but nothing bad. but i dont see a problem with that. you need to wet it anyway to use it. i am glad i dont have to use those big extra thin cloths that i need to fold and re-fold to be able to use them. they dont even absorb well, and given their size, where are you going to hang them so they can dry and dont start smelling?
can you imagine how many times a day you need to wipe the kitchen counters? i do this all the time for so many reasons, so i need something sturdy. and those are exactly like the ones i had in europe.
for all you picky ladies, dont skip this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work just as well as the more expensive ones. I was drawn to these because they do not leave streaks on my black stove top and stainless steel refrig. Read morePublished 3 days ago by P. Antwerp
Could be a little bigger, but otherwise, these are great. I'll be ordering more.Published 3 days ago by Elizabeth Wiskerchen
These things are AWESOME!!! They are super absorbent, easy to clean, adorably cute and FUNCTIONAL!
I'm trying to stop murdering the environment with my excessive use of... Read more
They work great and are the perfect size. Wash them in the washing machine to reuse them over and over again.Published 6 days ago by Jeffrey G
these are so absorbent, don't smell bad, and they are made from bamboo so i feel better about having them in my home!! Read morePublished 9 days ago by notperfectmama
A must for any kitchen. Love that they are dishwasher safe. Best way to clean up counters. Well worth the price.Published 10 days ago by JC
I love these cloths so much I've already ordered two more packages. The cloths are super absorbent. They're great for washing dishes, cleaning the sink and tub, basically... Read morePublished 12 days ago by R. Ward