This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.99 shipping
Skoy Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors)
|You Save:||$1.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 70% Wood / 30% Cotton
- Multi-use cloth
- Made of cotton and cellulose
- A single skoy cloth will replace up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Perfect for use in the kitchen, bathroom and office; can be used on most surface areas in your home
- 100-percent biodegradable
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The skoy cloth is a fabulous, absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth. This re-usable cloth is perfect in your kitchen, bathroom, and office and can be used on most surface areas. Cloth can be used in place of your sponge, wash cloth or paper towels. It's made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp and is 100-percent biodegradable. After an independent composting test, skoy cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks. The skoy cloth is a durable product due to the reusability factor and can last months. Using a skoy cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home. With the high cost of paper towels, as much as 2 per roll, skoy cloth is the obvious choice for your wallet and the environment. The skoy cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once this is how a wet skoy cloth will feel in your hand. Cloth dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. Occasionally place cloth in microwave to kill germs. It is also dishwasher and washer and dryer safe. 7 by 8-inch. Set of four in assorted colors.
Wet before use. Use with household cleaners or water. To keep your cloth germ-free, clean in washer, dishwasher or microwave (1-2 minutes).*,*Wet cloth before microwaving. Cloth will be extremely hot. Remove with caution.,Made in Germany from cotton and wood pulp cellulose harvested from sustainable forests.
Compare to similar items
This item Skoy Eco-friendly Cleaning Cloth (4-pack: Assorted Colors)
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.31||$3.31||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Trendy Tripper||Amazon.com||Scandinavian Shoppe||Scandinavian Shoppe||Amazon.com|
|Item Weight||3.52 ounces||2.5 ounces||0.3 ounces||1 ounces||1 ounces||0.17 ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
Upon getting the cloth wet, it immediately softened up, and reminded me of a chamois. I poured about 1/3 cup of water in a glass & put the cloth in the glass & it absorbed all of the water.
I noticed the cloth wrings out easily & wipes up messes without leaving a lot of water afterwards. I decided to use the yellow one for the kitchen & the purple one for my bathroom.
In my bathroom I wiped down the mirror and the chrome faucets and it left no streaks. Makeup was here & there on the countertop & it all wiped up effortlessly.
I'm seriously in love with these cloths. Wiping down my sink and countertop & keeping it clean and tidy is easier than ever now. I do not regret one bit buying these. They are affordable, biodegradable & sturdier than paper towels.
1. Once they get wet, they kind of shrink and get hard when they dry out. BUT, this in no way affects the usability of the product at all. I use them to wash dishes, dust, scrub bathrooms, and just about anything else I'd use washcloths or paper towels for. They aren't as pretty once they've been used, but it's not a big deal since I'm not buying them to look pretty!
2. If they get that sour smell, you can wash them with bleach OR pop them in the microwave for a couple of minutes. WARNING: if you microwave them, make sure they are wet when you put them in, and don't let them be microwaved once they are dry. They will catch on fire. Trust me on this one.
3. They aren't super absorbent. They hold a lot, but they won't soak up a whole glass of water or anything like that. A regular towel will be better suited for something like that.
Overall, I love these and I just ordered more because I accidentally fried one in the microwave.
Cook's Illustrated recommends them: "Do thin, “eco-friendly” sponge cloths made from cotton and wood pulp work as well as a heavy-duty kitchen sponge? We tested two biodegradable cloths against a leading household sponge made of synthetic cellulose and nylon. Both eco sponges were far more absorbent than the household sponge. The two biodegradable sponges soaked up almost a cup of spilled water and 1/3 cup, respectively, while the household sponge picked up little more than cup. Both sponge cloths swept up a large pool of barbecue sauce from the countertop, leaving few streaks behind, while the household sponge mostly pushed sauce around. Another plus: Hot, soapy water erased all traces of barbecue sauce (including its sour, smoky smell) from the cloths, while smells and stains lingered on the traditional sponge. After multiple cycles in the dishwasher, both of the biodegradable sponges surfaced unscathed. When dry, this sponge cloth appeared flimsy and brittle, but once wet, it easily swept up spilled barbecue sauce, then rinsed clean in a snap. It is non-toxic, chlorine-free, washer/dryer safe, and can be sterilized in the microwave."
I highly recommend these cloths, as well as www.cooksillustrated.com!
I may order another package later on, comes with 4, assorted colors.
May need some more to keep in the car.
PROS: Easy clean, super absorbent, perfect for my wood countertops. Saving on paper towels. Wash and dry or toss them in washer.
Make them larger please !