Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on April 13, 2017
pleased with this purchase
on February 13, 2017
A classic for sure
on November 30, 2014
This is a two cd collection from Cypress Hill, I really enjoyed the Skull cd but I thought the Bones cd sucked. The Skull cd is classic Cypress Hills but the Bones cd is kind of a rock cd, I'm glad they kept them separate because I just gave the second cd away and kept the first one. But still the first cd is worth having.
on November 6, 2015
I purchased this CD because I am a fan of the rap-rock mixture (as well as listening to them separately). I wish the second CD (the rock one) had more songs, but that's ok. Both CDs are good.
on June 1, 2004
I believe "Cypress Hill" got dissed by some for jumping on the rap-rock bandwagon with this one, but since they were around before most, and do it better, who cares. Disc 1 is the best rap they've released since "Black Sunday", and includes the great tracks "(Rap) Superstar", "Stank Ass Hoe", and "What You Want From Me". Disc 2 is the rock part of it, and includes the cool "Valley Of Chrome", "Can't Get The Best Of Me", and "(Rock) Superstar". In short, it's one of my favorites of theirs, and should satisfy your craving for both genres.
on March 23, 2015
there was a little glitch with delivery but I contacted the seller and he made it right. The CDs are awesome and came as promised, new and wrap-ped.
on November 10, 2016
Awesome
on May 27, 2016
One of my favorite albums of all time!
on January 26, 2016