Bald Eagle Smart, Kit
- Our Best Selling shaver with the most essential accessories bundled together at a great price. Along with shaver get high quality travel case and very useful and improved Rinse Stand plus a USB charger in one bundle.
- Electric shaver designed for bald head and face shaving, patented design for extra reach of back of head and body
- Bald eagle shaver takes out the mess in shaving head, it features large swirling shaver head with five rotary cutters for fast and close shave 90 minutes of use on single charge; two and a half hours to fully recharge, convenience of dry or wet shave; not for using in bathtub or shower
- Ul certified 110-240v plug charge for worldwide voltage; stronger motor up to 10500 rpm; compatible with optional attachments and accessories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Have been using the shaver nearly daily since I first opened it. I have found that with regular cleaning, daily use & a razor touch-up about twice a week, I can easily keep my head shaved down bald. So far, using only a cocoa butter cream, I have had no razor burn or dry patches. I am not a naturally balding person, so I put the blades through a pretty good workout & so far they have held up really good. Will try to remember to update this if I ever have to get new blades (if that is even an option).
Update: 2/5/2013 (Upgrade to 5 stars)
While washing out the heads, I let the middle one slip from my hands & down the drain. Pulled the pipe, but it was light enough that the water must have pushed it on through. I sent an E-mail on a whim to see if they would be willing to sell me just the center head, so I would not need to purchase the entire piece. Within an hour, I had a response from, John Lyles, who is Skull Shaver's inventor & partner, that a new head was being shipped to me & no worries. I love that kind of customer service, where they get the WOW factor from me. Just another reason that I recommend this product.
I have to maintain the growth as its sporadic and the clippers we buzz my husband with are heavy and impossible to use on my own every few days not to mention being tethered to an outlet.
I researched and found this skull shaver "Bald Eagle Smart".
It appeared at my door very quick (thanks Prime) and was ready to go upon opening.
I used it to clean up my fuzzy spots and the difference between the clippers and foil shaving is night & day.
Light, super close and no cord!
The medical treatment I'm on can really cause flared irritation on my skin so I need a gentle method and this is close enough to feel my soft skin with the grain. The photo is a day's worth of growth of what was a huge, thick head of deep brunette hair.
For a man using this he could easily go from head to face! My husband is going to give it a try next time for himself.
If someone is used to a straight razor finish there might be touch up or once over to get that but for the speed and quality I'm getting with it I'm very happy.
1. This thing looks really nice in a photograph online. If I really wanted to impress my friends, I would post a picture of it for them all to see!
2. This product will give me the opportunity to learn more about Amazon’s return policy (very excited to be expanding my horizons in this way!).
1. It does not hold a charge for very long. Supposedly it will last for four or more shaves, but I’m lucky if I get more than two. I guess I should state for the record that my head is normal-sized (relatively).
2. When the charge dies, you can’t use it until the batteries have enough juice. It will not run on the cord. This is a really neat feature when combined with no battery charge-level indicator of any kind. Why is this neat? Because it will unexpectedly introduce you to new ways to style your hair (think topiary art meets chemotherapy). This is exciting because, unless you have a backup shaving system of some kind, there is a good chance you will be able to share your new look with others and get their feedback.
3. I used to shave with a blade once a week, letting stubble grow in between shavings. This machine won’t work with more than two days’ worth of growth. Though this means that I have to take more time out of my life to shave my head, it has really helped me improve my self-discipline because I know that if I wait until three days, I’m screwed.
4. This shaver needs to be cleaned a lot.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So I'm an idiot today... I posted my initial shaver review on the page for the shaver case. It works great and gives me a smooth head without investing a lot of time. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Joel J
Product will not turn on or even charge. Has some kind of electrical shortage right out of the box. In the process of returning the product.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This thing is pretty awesome. It does exactly what it says it does -- shaves your head. Spend about 5 minutes with this thing and you'll have a nice bald head. Read morePublished 3 days ago by James R. Ball
I absolutely love the bald eagle. It cuts perfect for me. I do not like the sticky smooth feel. This feels like about 8 hours after a smooth shave. Read morePublished 4 days ago by troy foster
Very happy, met all my expectations. Would have given 5 stars but doesnt shave quite as close as a razor, which I didnt think it would so not disappointedPublished 4 days ago by Doug Carpenter
Great product. You need to give yourself a couple of weeks to get used to it, but very happy so far.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer