Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2016
These are cheap shot glasses so take this review with that in mind. My husband was giving these out at a bachelor party so price was a huge factor. With that in mind, we were perfectly satisfied with them. They have a seam right down the center of the face that is super annoying (couldn't put it anywhere else??) but the few we ended up with after the party have seen some use and have even withstood the dishwasher so completely happy with them.
2 helpful votes
on June 23, 2017
Love!!!!!! But one of them was a small chip on the nose, I'm to lazy to complain or ship back. I would def order again but manufacturer packaging wasn't the best.
on May 27, 2015
This product is extremely cool, but I had to ask myself how often I would do "shots" at home? Okay, when I realized the answer to that was next to never I decided to turn these lovely shot glasses into flower pots! Ha, yep I put dirt in the head and put seedlings in them and it looks like flowers are growing out of a brain. ;-) Yes, it's the regular shot glass size, but that's cool it looks great.

You can use these to measure ingredients when cooking. They are well made and can be used as decorations. They can also be special occasion shot glasses that you rarely take out unless you are an alcoholic, so if you aren't take my advice use these beautiful glasses for something else. ;-)
on July 10, 2017
The half of these that came from the mold after cooling off are nice. Two of the four are way off round; when looking from the top.
on April 18, 2015
Piece of junk, poorly and unsafely molded. sharp edges, easily fracture... uhhh Im dumb what was I thinking when I bought these... a skull...dude you can likely find better quality elsewhere... but they are cheap. I have already broke 2 of them... and no I was not drunk when they broke. :O
on January 24, 2017
My friend had these for his job at work and my other friend loved them. So i had to order these for her and she loved them.
on March 8, 2016
These shot glasses are cool enough. Just be aware that there is a seam down the front center and rear center where your lips most likely will be when taking a drink from these glasses that can be annoying.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on April 13, 2017
These are terrific shot glasses! Unique and fun. Giving as a gift and I'm sure the recipient will love them.
on May 2, 2017
Gave it as a gift. My friend loved it. He thought it was a really cool!
on May 24, 2017