Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on March 14, 2013
I have had these for about a year now and let me just say; I will never buy anything other than skullcandy again. They sound amazing. Every tone comes through with a clarity you didn't know was possible. Perfect for any music enthusiast. As a drummer, i particularly like them because the audio cable plugs into the headphones, instead of being hardwired, making them much harder to ruin. My last pair of headphones broke after the cord caught on something and got ripped out. Impossible with these. Plus, the cable broke after about 6 months of loving these headphones. All i had to do was call in and I got a free replacement cable. No need to get a whole new pair of headphones just because the cable broke.I also get frequent comments about how awesome these headphones look. I Highly Recommend these phones!
on December 19, 2013
Very stylish and unique. Everyone loves the way they look.

These are very comfortable. They sit completely over the ear and never make my ears tired. The headband is adjustable enough for me...but it might be a little rigid for some people.

Sound quality is fine. They're not bose or anything but they're still quite good. I'm no audiophile.

The cord isn't very long...this is the part that bothers me the most and I'm docking a star since it's hard for me to move far from my computer with these on. I have to take them off to reach over into my desk drawers.
on January 10, 2014
I love how stylish it is..I always get compliments on it because of the nice honey and brown tones it has. It has the wire on one side which is nice because it won't get tangled on anything and it is also comfortable to wear. It will only hurt if you've been wearing it non stop for several hours (which I hope you don't do anyway). The sound is good, but if you are someone who likes more bass, you might not like it as much as the beats headphones. (I've had both) If you like a rich bass sound, these headphones are not for you.
on August 21, 2011
If you're looking for a nice set of headsets these are a great place to start. Though the are not noise cancellers, they still have a great deal to offer. The bass is just right not too over powering, although if that is what you are looking for I'd suggest trying them out before purchasing. They are LOUD for sure, however, some range is lost if used with cell phone when compared to the sound range from an ipod or computer. Overall I have minor complaints, which an equalizer on my phone fixed! Great sound, crisp, nice range! I recommend as a great buy.
on November 16, 2013
Bought for my husband for Christmas last year and he loves them. He uses them every day and they're super comfortable. You can wear them for hours and they won't give you a headache. They have great sound quality too. Only negative is the mic is for a phone and not for the computer, my husband was disappointed he couldn't use them for gaming.
on May 9, 2011
I searched around for days doing my research on different Over The Ear Headphones. It's difficult to buy a product without trying it, so I went to a few stores to try some of these headphones. Not that easy, no one has anything on display except Best Buy and they only have about 5. Luckily, one of them was the Aviators. I put them on and right away loved the full sound they give. The bass is nicely leveled where it doesn't mush the sound and overpower. Right next to them were the Beats by Dre ( another brand I was looking into ). The second something started playing on these, it was instant mush from the bass. The difference in clarity is night and day from the Beats compared to the Aviators. The Aviators are way more clear in sound. I never give anything a 5 out of 5 because I've yet to experience the best of anything.

Comfort: The ear pads are made of memory foam, so they're comfy. The headphones themselves are pretty light in weight and you do forget they're on your head at times.

Look: Yeah, they're flashy, yet not over the top. I've gotten compliments the first day I wore them at work.

Sound: Great sound

Noise Cancelling: Not made for it, but when you have music going you don't really hear anything from the outside.

Bad/ Case for headphones: Not quite sure why, but this case for the headphones seems as if it's made a bit too small. When I put them into, I feel as if I'm having to cram the headphones into the case in hopes of not breaking them. Yes, they fold, but the case could be a little bigger.

All in all, worth buying. Skullcandy has a great warranty for these. Check it out on their site.
on May 17, 2015
These look and sound great. does not allow for the cable to be detached from the headphones however. Would have liked this feature to make it easier to store these in the case provided. Other than that, they're great.
on August 12, 2015
I love these headphones! Great sound. Great look. Easy iPhone controls. One downside is my girlfriend now accuses me of having "swagger"... But she just doesn't know quality. ;~}
on December 24, 2012
I bought these headphones for my boyfriend for his birthday, he loved them! The sound is great, the style of these are very nice. The actual ear piece part is see through, you can't really see that in the picture, he really liked that about them. I gave it a 5 star because he had no complaints, so either did I. I would recommend this to anyone
on June 22, 2012
i finally got this headphones .. to tell the truth i have been searching for a good looking headphones for a wile . this headphone dose really look better when i wear it and very very comfortable .. i like the fact that i can change the wire .. very nice .. for anyone who is looking for a stylish headphone and awesome sound as well this is for you .. u must give it a try <3