Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Skullcandy Ink'd Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds with M..." and save 47% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Skullcandy Ink'd Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds with Mic, Black (S2IKW-J509)
- Feather light and Feature Packed. Get all the bells and whistles without the weight. At only 24 grams, you'll forget you're even wearing this feather light bud.
- Bluetooth Wireless. Thanks to 30-feet of Bluetooth range, you're not only in control, you're free to roam.
- 8-Hour Battery Life. Zone out to music, or dial in to more calls with a solid 8 hours of rechargeable battery life.
- Feather light Flex Collar. The lightweight, flexible collar packs up to ⅓ its size so you can stuff it just about anywhere when not in use.
- Supreme Sound. These light little buds deliver rich, clear audio across all types of music thanks to Supreme Sound and noise-isolating ear gels.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Weighing in at a featherlight 24 grams, the low-profile design of Ink’d Wireless won’t cramp your style during all-day listening. Supreme Sound and a noise-isolating fit deliver rich, clear audio across all types of music. And thanks to an 8-hour rechargeable battery and 30-feet of Bluetooth range, you’re not only in control, you’re free to roam.
Cut the cord and roam free with 30 feet of wireless Bluetooth range and 8 hours of rechargeable battery life.
Rock a wireless but that won’t cramp your style or you neck. At 24 featherlight grams, you’ll forget it’s even there.
Do it all without ever touching your phone thanks to the built-in mic and remote that let you take calls and control your music.
Wirelessly connects to your device from up to 33 feet.
8 Hour Battery
Call, Track, Volume Control
The low-profile and feather light design of Ink'd Wireless won't cramp your style and are comfortable enough to wear all day. Supreme Sound and a noise-isolating fit deliver rich, clear audio for any type of music. The flexible collar packs up to ⅓ its original size for easy storage in a pocket or bag. An 8-hour rechargeable battery lets you listen longer, and the built-in mic and remote let you take calls and control your music without ever having to reach for your phone. And thanks to 30-feet of Bluetooth range, you're free to roam.
Top customer reviews
As for faults, I will say that I wish that there was a little more weight to the ends of the earbuds to make it harder for the device to slip off your neck/shoulders, and if you have long hair like I do, it can be a little difficult to get the device in place. I think that there are more expensive versions of wireless that SkullCandy makes that probably address this issue, though.
Anyways, I've been an avid SkullCandy fan for probably about a decade now and once again find myself impressed with the product I received from them. If you're right now trying to decide weather or not these are worth purchasing, lemme just tell you that from my experience, yes they are. The sound quality is what you'd expect from a SkullCandy ink'd earbud, which means it's rather good! The bass is good without being overpowering, the quality is crisp and clear .The price is pretty spot on for the product you receive and not being wired down to a device will probably change your life for the better. And hey, y'know, if you don't like them you can always just return.
They work perfectly on cellphone calls; on internet calls (watsup, messenger... ) everyone i speak with tells me they don't hear me well ( more than 3 people)
I love the convenience, material seem to be good quality
Now 2 months later it stoped working for me !!
1. They should add an independent on/off button. The way it is now the on/off button is also the home button. So when you use them with an iPhone it can get confusing if you use SIRI for commands, one of the ways to call SIRI is to press the home button but if you do it with the headphones basically you'll turn them off.
2. Sometimes it does not automatically sinc with the phone, so I have to manually go to settings, pair the headphones, it fails them I have to select forget this device, turn Bluetooth off and on again and then it will pair. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens.
3. Only one person has complained about the mic sounding muffled, I don't know if they are accurate but I didn't really get the headphones to talk on the phone I got them to listen to music as I ride my bike or do chores around the house. I do recommend this headphones and I would buy them again.
The sound is really quite good, and I have no complaints (so far) about the battery life. Both are a vast improvement over the JLab set I replaced. But the big issue is the connectivity. Even out of my pocket, phone literally being held close to my face, I still get nasty reception. My music cuts out to the point where I've ended up checking my phone several times to see if the connection totally dropped. It hasn't totally disconnected yet, but still, this isn't really working for me.
If I'm being honest with myself, I guess I should've just spent more money all along and gone with the Bose set or the PowerBeats that everyone seems to rave about. I tend to be very cautious about spending lots of money on stuff like this, especially because I travel very frequently all around the city and the chances of my losing or leaving behind a headset is quite high. At the moment though, I think I'd willingly leave this headset behind - listen to it for an hour or so while walking around and you'll never want to keep it!
Great battery life (some say it changes after a few months of use, so for now, my battery is great)
Decent fit - I like headsets that also wrap around your neck
Awful bluetooth connection (for reference, I have an iPhone 7 256gb - not the 7 plus)
Earphone fit is decent, but definitely could be better if there were more earpieces available in the box with the headset (I only got the 'swirl' ones and a very tiny replacement set that will not work for my larger ears)
Buttons can be a little unresponsive, but I'm unsure if it's actually the buttons to blame, or just my crap bluetooth connection with these.
Phone call sound is SO QUIET. But, when I play my music after a call, my eardrums basically get blown out of my head. So for music, they're great - for phone calls, I can barely hear anyone. But I guess a decent part of talking on the phone with these opposed to the JLab pair I had last, is that people can actually understand me. Unfortunately for them, I have no idea what they're saying, and the volume won't go any louder.
I'm hoping I got a bum pair or something, because honestly for the price, these could be really good. But at the moment, I'm kinda kicking myself for not just spending more money on a different pair - because now I have to buy twice.
Most recent customer reviews
this product is really good and you are getting a lot for the money you are paying.Read more