Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headpho..." and save 23% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Skullcandy Grind Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic and Remote, 12-Hour Rechargeable Battery, Supreme Sound Audio, Plush Ear Pillows for Comfort
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ALL-DAY FREEDOM: Grind Wireless lets you take more phone calls and rock late into the night with 12 hours of battery life and the wire-free wonderfulness of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Premium materials like the solid metal headband, plush on-ear pillows and Supreme Sound audio make slipping into Grind Wireless a stupefyingly comfortable experience.
- ALL-DAY CONVENIENCE: Life should be easy, so the built-in controls on Grind Wireless are dead simple. Play and pause music, answer and end calls, skip tracks and adjust volume with just three buttons.
- SUPREME SOUND: 40mm audio drivers tuned with Skullcandy's Supreme Sound make all types of music sound equally impressive.
- BACK-UP AUX CABLE: If you've transcended the need to sleep and your 12-hour battery needs charging, just plug in the included AUX cord with microphone and remote and never miss a beat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Grind Wireless delivers premium build and sound quality just like the wired version that inspired it. And like the original, it does it all without the premium price while also adding Bluetooth wireless listening and 12 long hours of battery life. It also has a built-in microphone controls built right into the ear cup for keeping you in control.
Take calls and rock late into the night with 12 hours of battery life and the awesome convenience of Bluetooth wireless streaming.
Using premium materials like the solid metal headband and plush on-ear pillows, Grind Wireless is designed for low-profile, all-day comfort.
The built-in controls on Grind Wireless put you in control. With just three buttons, you can play and pause music, skip tracks, answer and end calls, and adjust volume.
Pack a punch. 40mm audio drivers tuned with Skullcandy’s Supreme Sound make all types of music sound equally impressive.
12 Hour Battery
Call, Track, Volume Control
Compare with similar items
Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headset - Red
Plantronics BackBeat 500 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Lightweight Memory Foam Headband and Earcups - Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Other Smart Devices - Grey
Satechi Aluminum Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Enhanced Bass 3.5mm Audio-out Jack for iPhone X/8 Plus/8, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 and more (Space Gray)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Go ahead!||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Satechi|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 7 x 8 in||7.56 x 7.09 x 1.25 in||7.36 x 8.35 x 1.65 in||1.5 x 8 x 8.25 in|
|Item Weight||5.9 ounces||5.29 ounces||5.47 ounces||0.65 lb|
Grind Wireless delivers premium build and sound quality just like the wired version that inspired it. And like the original, it does it all without the premium price while also adding Bluetooth wireless listening and 12 long hours of battery life. For conveniently keeping you in control, it also has a built-in microphone and track, call, and volume controls built right into the ear cup.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sound quality is terrible in Bluetooth mode. There is a lot statics when the unit is fully charged, very close to the source. And I tried with different sources (Macbook Pro and iPhone) too. None worked. Once I plugged in the audio cable, the sound quality bounced right up
2. It was too tight for my head - I don't have a big head at all. Yet after two days, I still have to take it off after 30min or so.
I highly recommend this for anyone interested in getting a wireless headset under 100.
The good, sound generally si good, although i do get some cut outs, even when my phone is only inches away. The microphone seems to work well and my elderly parents seem to hear me fine on them. They feel very durable and i have no problem with them falling off, as some reviewers complained. they look good.
the not-so-good... I have a small head but these just aren’t comfortable. I wear headphones all day at work and these really not comfortable. It appears the at there is ONLY cushioning around the edge of the ear pieces, so depending on how you wear them, they may really hurt. For most people , 12 hours may be fine for a charge, but for me i run out of juice in the middle of the second day, and i’m forced to charge every day to avoid the low battery warnings. they only connect to one device at a time and switching between devices, requires shutting heaphone off and repairing with the device you want to use. My old Mee Audio headphones allowed you to connect to two devices at once a big plus. My only other complaint, which really isnt a big deal, is the play/power buttom could be a bit bigger ot further than the other buttons. when wearing gloves, i cant feel the buttons easily.
They do sound great. Quite a bit better than my previous over ear headphones from Mpow (yeah, no more Mpow for me).
Bluetooth connection was great. Some reviews say they had connection problems even within inches of their phones. This was not the case for me. BT worked as expected.
They felt very sturdy and that they wouldn't break on you anytime soon.
They look pretty cool.
I could tell probably within 60 seconds that my ears were not going to like them comfortwise. I gave them a fair shot anyway and listened to them off and on for about three hours. Whenever I see pictures of these headphones now, my ears hurt just a little bit all over again. I had really hoped not to have this experience, but I just couldn't handle the discomfort.
One other point that bothered me was that they always felt like they were going to fall off, as they were prone to sliding around. For some this may not be a problem, but I'm doing dishes and laundry and bending down, etc. and while they never actually fell off, I constantly worried about it. It bothered me quite a lot. Funny how they can clamp on my ears so hard and fail to achieve a secure fit at the same time. This was my first time wearing on ear headphones, so maybe that's fairly typical.
All in all, I packed them up to return that night. It was back to research and back to over ear headphones. Just ordered the Soundwhiz SymphoniQ. I'll give those a whirl and write a review.
I hope plenty others with ears of steel can tolerate the fit and enjoy the delicious sound and style of these phones.