Skullcandy Chops (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Frequency Response: 20-20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- 15mm power drivers
- Adjustable ear hanger for secure fit
- Soft touch, sweat resistant material
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I previously had a pair of Sony clip ons, but they eventually stopped working. Also, they tended to get uncomfortable after a few hours of wear. I have a pair of Philips buds that I use at the gym, but I wanted a more stylish pair for wearing everywhere else that wouldn't be sweaty.
I purchased these because 1) They are blue. 2) They clip. 3) The price was great.
- The price is perfect.
- They are comfortable, even after a full day's use.
- The sound is good enough, what do you expect for < $20.00?
- The pivoting clips allow me to open up the buds so I can have a conversation without having to remove them. Since the buds squish into the ear, the volume doesn't need to be that loud in the first place. Meaning, when I open the buds for a conversation, I can barely hear the music bleed out making conversation easy.
- The inline volume control works very well with my iPod. I didn't even realize it had it until they arrived.
- There isn't much bass. (What do you expect from low end buds?)
- I prefer the mesh style cords, but again, those aren't on low end buds.
I give this five stars because of the price. If they were >$20.00, I'd knock it down to four stars because of the bass. Otherwise, these are the best (cheap) buds I've ever purchased. I wish the blue was more cobalt though.
I've owned two pairs of skullcandy chops, this one is my third pair. The two previous pairs were destroyed by pets. I really like these headphones for running. I have small ears and most headphones don't fit, so finding a pair that stays put and is comfortable to wear is important to me.
As far as sound quality, that's not something I worry about. I do think these headphones are of a good quality for the price you pay for them. I would recommend them for anyone seeking good, reliable headphones that don't slip when you are working out. Too bad skullcandy is no longer making them, they were probably the best they've made.
Their one redeeming quality is that they won't easily fall off. They fit well under my bike helmet, so I suppose that's also a plus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used these until I transitioned into Bluetooth. Stay in your ears greatPublished 8 months ago by James Urias
Best model ever. Snatch them up since they are discontinued. The convenience of being able to swivel in and out of your ear is fantastic.Published 14 months ago by Amazon Don
Perform just as represented. Goodbye to the frustration of trying to keep iphone earbuds in place.Published 16 months ago by John F Karp
Love these headphones! They work awesome and they twist so u can get them right in ur ear and their just nice. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Matthew W. Marshall
I must have 'funny' ears. All the others fall out - these don't. Like 'emPublished 18 months ago by E. H
I just with the cord was as long as my prior Skull Candy headphones!Published 18 months ago by Jason M. Yunka