Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Olive
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Rapid Charge: 10 Minutes = 3 Hours; 40 Hours of Total Battery Life
- Adjustable Sensory Bass
- Noise Isolating Fit
- Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Crusher Wireless||Venue ANC||Crusher ANC|
|Active Noise Cancellation||✓||✓|
|Adjustable Sensory Bass||✓||✓|
|Bluetooth Wireless Technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours||Up to 24 hours||Up to 24 hours|
|Rapid Charge||10 min = 2 hours||10 min = 3 hours||10 min = 4 hours|
|Travel Accessory||Travel bag||Travel case||Travel case|
|Style||Over-ear wireless headphones||Over-ear wireless headphones||Over-ear wireless headphones|
Compare with similar items
Skullcandy Crusher Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - True Black
Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth Headphones, 40H Playtime, Hi-Res Audio, Deep Bass, Memory Foam Ear Cups, for Travel, Home Office
Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||AnkerDirect||Amazon.com|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||7.91 x 7.36 x 3.54 inches||7.91 x 7.36 x 3.54 inches||7.68 x 7.09 x 3.07 inches||8.07 x 3.74 x 8.46 inches|
|Item Weight||0.61 lbs||0.88 lbs||0.58 lbs||1.04 lbs|
|Special Features||Foldable, Lightweight, Noise Isolation||Noise Isolation, Foldable, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Hi-Res Audio, Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, BassUp Technology, Crystal-Clear Calls, Foldable, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control||universal-phone-control|
Crusher offers an audio experience unlike any other on the market – one that puts you front row for your favorite music and movies. Utilizing two full-range 40mm audio drivers and additional dual bass drivers, crusher transforms your audio into an immersive experience you don’t just hear, you feel. Pair that with wireless technology and up to 40 hours of battery life, and you have a Premium Bluetooth headphone with powerful bass you can feel.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Build Quality: This headphone is built well, especially given Skullcandy's awful history of build quality. It has a metal band, premium pleather memory foam earpads, and a nice pleather feel on the headband. The cans are a solid feeling, heavy but not too heavy set. Score: 8/10
Features: Bluetooth is excellent streaming quality. It gives a feeling of noise cancelling although it's truly just PASSIVE noise cancelling, which is fine for me. The largest feature for me is probably the 40+ hours of usage i've gotten out of these cans. They truly are amazing amounts of battery capacity. The buttons are just normal like any other BT headset - Volume up, Volume down, Play/Pause/Call button. Features are all i'd expect and then some from a BT headset. Score:10/10
Sound Quality: As this is the most subjective, I'm going to give my opinion... my suggestion is to go to your nearest BestBuy and listen to them. I've had 5 coworkers listen and they're absolutely blown away at the bass. This is my favorite part of them. However, even with the bass as the lowest setting, you still find the higher mids quite recessed. Highs are great and hyper-bass is quite fair as well. Overall this is somewhat of a bass-skewed U shape that feels so warm and pleasant to my ears. Definitely not for everyone and DEFINITELY not for producers/mixers/engineers. My subjective sound quality score: 9/10
Price: I got these boys for a lucky $99 during a black friday sale, which is half of the MSRP. I will definitely be keeping them at this price, and i say up to around $150 these are a great deal. The premium feel and LIFETIME WARRANTY is an extremely compelling to any set of cans, on top of the awesome sound they have. Price Score: 10/10
Design: Here's where i have my greatest complaints... The earpads don't swivel horizontally (which is annoying but tons of headphones don't). They also don't swivel vertically more than about 5 degrees... this means the bottom of the pad clamps your head more than the top if you have a large head like mine. You feel quite a bit of pressure underneath your ear after a bit of time, leading to more clamping fatigue than desired. The bass radiators also are a bit of a pain since if you have anything hit the headphones, or if you tap on it, or if you step too hard, you feel a very low twang in the headphones, even if they're off. This is almost comical so i'm not terribly weary of it, and to me it's definitely something i can get over for the positive sound. Score: 7/10
Package Contents: Typical contents and accessories: felt bag (not hard so it offers zero protection) with storage pockets for cords; power/charge Micro USB; aux cord; manual. Score 0/0 (more for information)
Overall: Since I love trying out headphones, this is a pleasant addition to any arsenal of phones. Even if these are your only headphones, you'll enjoy the "fun" sound of the bass-heavy crushers. If you're listening to Classical, turn down the bass (and probably miss some of the detail and soundstage compared to an HD598 or the like); if you're listening to hip-hop, rock, pop, jazz... it'll be a very hard time not to turn the bass up so high it rattles your teeth. You'll have a lot of fun with these. Score 8/10
I guess ill start with the bad:
1. THE HAPTIC BASS IS TERRIBLE! I'm not even being picky here. Firstly, the haptic bass only effects the midbass region of sound, not even the actual bass. Basslines of modern pop music utilize the haptic bass, but TRUELY LOW NOTES DO NOT UTILIZE THE HAPTIC BASS!!! This produces an incredibly weird sound signature with a massive shelf that jumps +30db at least in the midbass region. It should be called haptic midbase.
2. The haptic bass is muddy and undefined. Seriously, I think it only produces 5 different frequencies tops.
3. THE REASON THESE HEADPHONES WERE UNLISTENABLE FOR ME: So some engineer thought that it would be cool to add a power saving feature that deactivates that haptic bass when the music does not require it. This would be a totally legitimate feature if the haptic bass reactivated instantaneously as it was required. Instead, the haptic bass doesn't activate until 3-5 seconds after a "bass drop"(seriously!). This produces a drastic change in the sound signature anytime the haptic bass kicks in. So say a song has 4 choruses that are bass-heavy and the verses have practically zero bass. When the bass drops, the haptic bass will kick in 3 seconds after the chorus starts and kick off 3 seconds after the chorus ends. Not only does this mean that you have weird offset sound response changes, it means that the frequency response drastically changes 8 times throughout the course of a song!!! In conclusion, music sounds very different through these headphones, but in an awful way.
4. The bluetooth connectivity leaves something to be desired. While you are moving, the audio seems to cut out a lot.
5. The membranes utilized by the haptic bass produce thumps with every step you take during a jog. Probably explains why the haptic bass is so loose.
1. The battery life seems to be just as good as they advertise. Better than any bluetooth headphones i've ever tried.
Top reviews from other countries
Sound is Goof, Bass is good, Noise cancellation is good,Battery life is awesome....
But BuT But...
Durability is Zero..
The plastic material is so fragile you can't even wear it in gym or during travel.
My piece broked twice & pathetic is They are not giving Breakage warranty...
So my request is ,Kindly don't even think of wasting your Hard Earned 12000 Rupess...
You can event contact me for broken pictures...
1. Sound quality - quality is same as any good headphones which may be lower in rate.
2. Battery life - it's been what 20 days since I purchased it. N must be listening to it around 2 hrs average. I never charged it. Still using the backup it came up with. It's still showing half of juice left. INSANE.
3. Bass - I was very excited about this. But believe me its just a gimmick. You'll start getting uncomfortable after sometime. It's more of vibration than so called bass. It come up with haptic engine used by Apple as well. So it vibrates to give bass effect. Now I don't increase the bass at all. It's better that ways.
VERDICT - it's expensive, buy something around 5k and it'll serve the purpose. Battery is no doubt insane that the only thing keeping me from regretting the purchase. And bass is just a gimmick which can be avoided. So choose wisely!
But if you start having issues with it, and try to contact Skullcandy about it, they just don't reply to your emails/calls.
Just search on Twitter or Google on the number of complaints about Brandeyes (it's Skullcandy's provider for India).
I feel like I wasted money on this as it stopped working after 6 months, and no help is provided by Skullcandy even though the warranty is for 2 Years.
I got a one-time replacement after chasing them for 1.5 Months.
The replacement piece also broke from the hinge after 6 months of usage 🤦♂️
Guess what?? I had contacted the replacement department of the Indian skull candy dealer(brand eyes) and they further CRUSHED my hopes of ever using these headphones. Even though they are in warranty period, they refuse to replace it due to external damage due to the following reasons
1)Warranty shall be void if the product has been opened, attended at any unauthorized service center or third party.
2)Faults of which the purchaser was already aware of at the time of purchase.
3)Damage by any violent head-banging session (wearing the headphone improper way).
4)Faults due to accident, lightening, misuse and ingress of water/moisture.
5)Faults due to wear and tear and force majeure.
6)Faults due to exposure to caustic substances, fire, improper ventilation, dropping, mishandling or excessive shock or any external cause beyond Skullcandy’s control and/or any damage caused due to tampering of the product by an unauthorized agent.
7)Warranty shall not cover any damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations, improper or reckless use, damage on account of high ampere charging, defined as charging ampere > 1.1A or unattended long duration of charge exceeding 30 mins.
My damage didn't fall in any of the policies stated above but still the customer care would respond with automated replies and wouldn't tend to issues of replacing a small part. I am just asking to replace the hinge , but they wouldn't listen at all .
If you purchase these and when you want to use them, you would want to take them and unfold them , but listen if you unfold them slowly and carefully and what if the hinge breaks?!! it is better to use them as speakers! but be careful don't touch them! the headphone might still break. It should be renamed as Skullcandy Delicate® Series or Dream® Crusher
I paid £94.06 for my set and I am absolutely gutted.