Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Skullcandy Hesh Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Light Grey/Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Noise Isolation, Volume-Control, Foldable, Microphone Feature, Universal Phone Control|
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Headphones Jack||3.5 mm Jack|
|Included Components||Place Holder|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- True wireless freedom
- 22 hours battery life
- Refined acoustics (4th gen)
- Noise-isolating fit
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
Skullcandy Crusher Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Chill Grey
Skullcandy Hesh Evo Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - True Black (Renewed)
Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Moss
Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Microphone - Black - (Renewed)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||alwayz-on-sale||Lonestar Mobile|
|Are batteries included?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Color||Light Grey/Blue||Chill Grey||True Black||Olive||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Wireless||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Special Features||Noise Isolation, Foldable, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Noise Isolation, Foldable, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Noise Isolation, Foldable, Volume-Control, Universal Phone Control, Microphone Feature||Microphone, USB connectivity, wireless||Microphone, wireless, volume-control, Noise-Isolating|
From the manufacturer
Compare Hesh Evo
What's in the box
You don’t have to shell out hundreds of dollars for full, rich sound and wireless freedom. Hesh Evo gives you all that and much more for far less than other so-called “premium” headphones. The 4th generation Hesh Evo combines a proven design with all the features you need and none that you don’t. All controls — call, track change, and volume — are right at your fingertips with easy-to-use tactile buttons. Don’t remember where you left your headphones? Don’t sweat it — Hesh Evo comes with Tile finding technology built-in. Battery life is an impressive 22 hours. Even more impressive, Rapid Charge capability provides 3 hours of listening time on only 10 minutes of charge. Hesh Evo is travel-ready, too. It folds flat to fit perfectly into your bag.
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I asked Skullcandy and there reply was that this model of earphones DO NOT come with a case ANYMORE.
Annoyed to say the least.
Especially as Amazon said it was included.
The downside, Pairing between 2 Handsets or equipment: Each time you want to connect it to a different handset you need to do the pairing procedure again. Maybe it is a connection safety feature, do not know that.... :)