Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Skullcandy Method In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Ea...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 50% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Skullcandy Method In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Earbud, LightGray/Dark Gray
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Method's sweat resistant earbuds offer a super secure and comfortable fit
- Sweat Resistant: Fully sealed construction protects sensitive components from moisture that can destroy your earbuds.
- Can't Shake Us: Off-Axis and Fix technology work to comfortably prevent the ear buds from falling out.
- It Won't Budge: Our Sticky Gels technology is 30% more secure when sweating which boosts in-ear stability.
- Supreme Sound: The Method produces attacking powerful bass; warm, natural vocals; and precision highs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Engineering that Matters
- Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 95dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Driver Size: 9mm
- Magent Type: Neodymium
- Rated Power: 1mw
- Max Power: 10mw
- Cable Length: 1.2m
Method- Super Secure Sport Performance
Sweat resistant and super secure earbuds built for how you train.
Method’s sweat resistant earbuds offer a super secure and comfortable fit during those training sessions where you push your limits. Fix, Off-Axis and Stickygels tech boost the performance of these earbuds when you’re covered in sweat.
- Once it’s in, it won’t budge
- Sweat resistant StickyGels
- 1-Button remote call and mic
- Stay clean with Pureclean ear gels
- Easy-to-use cable management clip
Super Secure Sport Performance
Method features Supreme Sound technology producing attacking, powerful bass; warm, natural vocals; and precision highs. An easy-to-use cable management clip helps you manage your wires during workouts.
Stay in Control
Off-Axis and Fix tech work to comfortably prevent the ear buds from falling out. The StickyGels technology is 30% more secure when sweating which boosts in-ear stability.
Welded construction protects sensitive components from moisture that can destroy your earbud. Pureclean ear gels prevent build-up of germs keeping the earbuds fresh and clean.
1-Button Remote and Mic
A specially constructed low profile, sweat-proof remote with A single button in-line remote with mic will help you stay in control of your music. You can take/make calls, play/pause music and cycle through tracks.
Compare to similar items
This item Skullcandy Method In-Ear Sweat Resistant Sports Earbud, LightGray/Dark Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zouk||Saint She||Amazon.com||Zouk||New ME||New ME|
|Color||Light Gray/Dark Gray||Black/Red (with mic)||Black||Black||Clear/Black||Spaced Out/Orange Iridium/Afterburner|
|Item Dimensions||1.1 x 3.5 x 5.9 in||1.5 x 1 x 1 in||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||1.06 x 3.54 x 7.48 in||3.54 x 1.06 x 6.3 in||3.54 x 1.06 x 6.3 in|
|Additional Features||lightweight, tangle-free-cord, sports-and-exercise||android-phone-control, tangle-free-cord||lightweight||microphone-feature||Water Resistant, Microphone and Volume Control||In-ear Headphones with In-line Mic|
Method's sweat resistant earbuds offer a super secure and comfortable fit during those training sessions where you push your limits. Fix, Off-Axis and Sticky gels tech boost the performance of these earbuds when you're covered in sweat.
Top Customer Reviews
- The bass in these headphones THUMPS, but doesn't overpower everything else. A lot of people don't like the sound profile of Skullcandy headphones in general, and these won't change your mind. But if you listen to hip-hop, EDM, or other bassy music while you work out, these are great.
- Reasonably priced, given the sound quality, and compared to other "workout" themed headphones.
- The retail package hanger is made out of a "LiveStrong" style rubber wristband which is cool if you wish it was still 2004.
The not so good:
- for me the right earbud doesn't fit as well as the left one. I think I might need a larger sized silicone gel, but these only come with two sizes (medium and small). I haven't had them fall all the way out (yet), but can feel the seal break when I start to move around, and that effects sound quality. "StickyGel" technology is 93% made up percentages and marketing buzzwords.
- This is true of most in-ear headphones, but these block out a lot of ambient sound. So if you're going to be running outside, keep your head on a swivel.
- The inline remote doesn't work with a 4th generation iPod Shuffle. And if it did, I would wish that it had volume control.
Shipped and arrived before expected.
My only thing is the wire is very thin and I can see it breaking on me in a couple months, also the mic sucks on this.
Seems like everyone says I sound like I'm far away from the phone when talking through these headphone's mic. The button on the mic itself is annoyingly hard to press
Great sound all around and I find them very comfortable. I got the pink ones because they were the cheapest, but it doesn't bother me.