Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on September 12, 2017
Worth every penny ! We used this as a fun activity to do for shark week. It was easy to use and a whoke lot of fun.
on July 25, 2017
This is a neat concept for a craft project. Engages child's imagination. Plaster of Paris component works just like in the field casting Bigfoot foot prints...But all the paint was dried out. Poor quality control. Disappointed me and my daughter.
review image
on April 28, 2017
i like it, its lots of fun to make and super easy too.
on May 16, 2017
Arrived when expected. Item details correct
on February 6, 2010
Had fun making this kit with my daughter. She loves sharks. I measured the "ingredients" and she mixed. We read the booklet while the casting was setting. It was informative, but my know-it-all seemed to know what I was getting ready to read next. Very basic information she had heard before. She painted them up nicely and were ready to display within a week. The hammerhead was very large and there was not enough magnet provided to hold it up. We will include some type of hangar into the cast material next time. They are not for play and end up just being decorations.
on October 13, 2016
My grandson was very pleased with this!
on February 18, 2017
It didn't included the DK Pockets Sharks 132 page color pocket book. On the box it said it's included
on December 30, 2010
I guess this isn't so much of a toy, as it is like a display piece. It is pretty much glass, so playing with it should either be done carefully, or with the knowledge that you might lose a fin or two.

The directions were really easy to follow. Everything turned out great with little to no time. We didn't use the magnets, but those are a really neat idea for using your new sharks.
on October 23, 2016
This is a great science kit for children into sharks
on January 13, 2016
Fun project for any kid. My son is 12 and he really enjoyed this. I will be buying more casting kits!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.