The Skulpt Scanner. Measures Body Fat Percentage, Identifies Muscle Strengths and Weaknesses, and Provides a Personalized Workout Plan to Burn Fat and Build Muscle.
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WORLD’S ONLY DEVICE to accurately measure Muscle Quality on up to 24 different muscle groups, identify muscle imbalances & asymmetries to help you perform better. Measures body fat percentage accurately
- TRAIN SMARTER: know what to work on, perform better, eliminate weaknesses and reduce injury risk
- PREFERRED MUSCLE FITNESS TRACKER and training device of athletes participating in a variety of sports such as crossfit training, swimming, weight lifting and strength training
- INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED FITNESS GUIDANCE tracks your progress in detail and adjusts fitness guidance accordingly; Scan your muscles in the privacy of your own home
- LEADING TECHNOLOGY: Wireless, multi-platform syncs to Apple iPhone, iOS and Android phones via Bluetooth 4.1 & full integration with Apple Health; Convenient, non-wearable usage, water-resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Are Batteries Required||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 7 x 9.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.38 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Shipping Weight||1.32 pounds|
Skulpt Chisel - Body Fat Percentage and Muscle Quality Measurement Tool Get your own personalized fitness trainer that will give you workout and nutrition guidance based on your unique physiology. The Skulpt Chisel leverages science-driven techniques, previously available to elite athletes, to optimize your workouts based on your body type. Turn your data into achieveable action for real results! Features: Customized fitness and nutrition guidance based on a person’s unique physiology Highly accurate measurement of muscle quality and fat percentage for 24 muscle groups Detailed tracking of progress, with adjustments to guidance over time Fitness and nutrition notifications to keep you motivated Convenient, non-wearable device usage Wireless multi-platform syncing to Apple and Android phones via Bluetooth 4.1 Full integration with Apple Health What's in the Box: Chisel hand-held body scanner Charging Cable USB Cable Spray Water Bottle Skulpt App via Download
Top Customer Reviews
Pretty much all my fat resides in my butt/hips/thighs, and I had a horrible time getting a glute reading thanks to the amount of fat I have there. And I know my glutes are in awful condition I'm not even gonna lie; they are the worst. (Side note: the app won't give you a personalized plan if it can't get all the measurements) But the app says they are "athletic". Um, no honey. Not only that, but thanks to that miss-reading, my personalized plan is off, and so is my fat percentage, since that's pretty much where all of it sits.
I haven't had it long enough to make comparison readings but I *do* have a BIA scale to compare it against. So, it says my fat % is 26.2 which we know is off because it can't read my glutes right. My BIA scale tells me that I have a fat % of 30.9% - now according to the Skulpt website, it's only guessing, because all it can actually read is my muscle, which gives it "impedance" as it's denser than fat or water, but that number would make more sense than 26.2, and fits closer to what the [much more expensive] BIA scale at my dietitian's office tells me.
I am starting to do more weights, which is why I bought this device, so we'll see if it notices my muscle differences over time. I'll try to update my review as I exercise more. But I think it's a good device to have in addition to other sources to corroborate with since nothing we can make is as accurate as we'd like it to be!