Our USDA-certified organic extra-virgin Coconut Oil is raw and cold-pressed, this allows the product to retain its full nutritional and healing properties. Coconut Oil’s surging popularity can be attributed to its wide range of benefits for the hair, the skin, and the digestive system. It is rich in nutrients, fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. It is also a known antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial; making it a useful and essential oil to have around the house.
Uses of Coconut Oil for Your Hair
1. Condition: As opposed to numerous conditioners, Coconut Oil does not irritate your scalp. It also nourishes the hair from the root to the tip, making it ideal for avoiding hair damage from brushing.
2. Revitalize your hair: Massaging your scalp and your hair for 10 -15 minutes will make your hair look healthy and full.
3. Style: Regardless if you’re a in humid or dry climate, Coconut oil is ideal for styling.
4. Protect: Moisturize 1/2 a tbs with Coconut Oil to protect your hair from harmful UV rays.
5. Hair Mask: Coco Oil will replace your most expensive hair mask to invigorate your hair through the tips.
6. Fight Dandruff: Antifungal properties will treat fungus, and hydrate your scalp to avoid more dandruff.
Skincare Uses for Coconut Oil
Size: 16.9 OZ (500 ML)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?