USDA Organic Yellow Beeswax Pellets by Sky Organics (1lb) -Superior Quality Pure Bees Wax No Toxic Pesticides or Chemicals - 3 x Filtered, Easy Melt Pastilles- For DIY, Candles, Skin Care, Lip Balm
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.16. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% PURE USDA ORGANIC Certified Beeswax By Sky Organics - Premium Quality Cosmetic Grade Triple Filtered Grade A pellets-created under the strict organic guidelines set forth by the USDA - Created naturally by healthy honeybees in a NON-GMO, pesticide free environment
- EASY TO USE : Organic beeswax pellets (pastilles) are very easy to use and melt – no large blocks of bees wax to cut
- UNSCENTED: Our Organic Beeswax has a natural sweet mild aroma and a golden yellow color
- DO-IT-YOURSELF: Perfect for DIY Projects like Candle, Lip Balm, Cream, Lotion, Deodorant, Furniture Polish, Crayons, Body Butters, Skin Care, etc
- UNBEATABLE PRICE: 1 LBS Top quality USDA Organic Beeswax pellets - Money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Beeswax is ideal to make all type of DIY Beauty Recipes at home!
What can our Beeswax be used for?
- DIY soaps
- Lip balms
- Skin creams
- All sorts of cosmetics
The Difference Between Yellow and White Beeswax
Pure, unbleached, pressure-filtered beeswax is typically ivory in color. It features a sweet scent and is ideal for those products where you desire a light tone. If you want to add colorants to your product, then white beeswax is highly recommended.
Yellow beeswax has been heated and cleaned to filter out debris. It varies in color from light to dark yellow. This version of beeswax is ideal for candle-making and other products where you’d like the natural color of the stuff to come through.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sky Organics||Nuvia Organics||US Organic Group Corp||Greenals||GoGony||Sky Organics|
|Color||Yellow||Golden Yellow Hue||White||Yellow, Yellow||Yellow||White|