Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sky Pilot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on March 18, 2016
Got husband an Echo for Christmas and he said that this was the BEST present he ever got - we have known each other for 39 years so that speaks highly of this device, well he constantly thinks about tunes that he grew up with and this was one of the. He is so happy with this song. Brought back memories and the melody as well as the sound effects is as good as when it first came out many decades ago.
on July 14, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised to find this song here on Amazon.com, since everywhere else I looked it was not available. Excellent song. Enjoy!
on September 2, 2009
This song is very rarely played on Radio, especially the long version. Mr. Burdon's wonderful vocals make this a classic!!
on June 26, 2014
Sky Pilot was played on the Radio back in the 60's and I heard it again on a TV commercial and jarred good memories so thought I would add it to my oldies collection. It's a old time favorite.
on November 28, 2013
a classic from the vietnam era of the late sixties. This song puts the meaning of war in a perspective that many refuse to do untill history shows us how quick we are to forget once again.
on August 13, 2013
I don't think I had ever heard the long version of this song until I found it on Amazon. It makes you stop and think about what our young men went through during the Vietnam war.
on June 24, 2014
Sky pilot means chaplain . A chaplain always prays for the service men and woman. This song needs to be rereleased to all the radio stations. God loves you in Jesus
on January 27, 2013
One of my favorites from years past. I have always wanted to hear this song more, as it was very controverseal during the Vietnam conflict. Great song.
on February 5, 2016
Great song by the Animals, it was released in 1968. When it came out as a 45 rpm 7" record, it was too long for side one so it was on both sides!
on September 6, 2014
Great song from the Vietnam era, it was used in a "Nam" documentory