|Item Weight||9.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||SB100NS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
SkyBell Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Version 2.0 Classic (SILVER)
|Price:||$247.81 + $7.50 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- See who's there from anywhere, on select iOS and Android devices
- Motion sensor triggers an alert when a visitor does not press a button
- "On-Demand" feature lets you open the video feed from the app to see who's there
- Night vision, wide-angle camera, silent doorbell mode, weatherproof, plastic exterior to maximize Wi-Fi performance
- To avoid experiencing any issues with the SkyBell functionality update to the newest app version, iOS Skybell Classic 1.7.6 or Skybell Android 2.94, with notifications enabled
- Skybell Requires a Wi-Fi internet connection and b/g router (802.11 b/g 2.4Ghz)
- Refer to installation details below or attached manuals for setup and troubleshooting.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Answer Door with SmartPhone
SkyBell is patented in the USA and internationally:
- 15 patents issued
- 43 patents pending
- 197 claims issued
SkyBell was named as a 2014 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award Nominee.
SkyBell is committed to manufacturing superior products in the USA. We are located in Southern California.
SkyBell 2.0 Video Doorbell with Motion Sensor
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who’s at your door from your mobile device - whether you’re at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from iOS and Android mobile devices.
SkyBell helps you stay connected with your home, feel safer about answering the door on your terms.
SkyBell has an advanced motion sensor for sending alerts and video even when a visitor doesn't press the button. SkyBell is the only video doorbell with an 'on-demand' feature that allows you to see out of the SkyBell camera at any time. You can even turn off your home's doorbell chime from the app.
SkyBell features a contrast setting for more favorable lighting, long range Wi-Fi capability, invisible night vision for viewing after dark, and is Made the he USA. SkyBell replaces your current doorbell, attaches to your transformer for full-time power, connects to your home’s door chime and securely connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network.
1) Replace your existing doorbell with SkyBell by mounting the device with 4 screws and attaching device to existing doorbell's power wires.
2) Link SkyBell to your iOS device. All you need is your home Wi-Fi network's name and password.
3) Create an account with the app.
Motion sensor activation
Receive alerts and video feed even if visitor doesn't press button.
See out of SkyBell's video camera at any time from the app.
Receive the video alerts anyplace you have cellular or internet connection on your mobile device.
SkyBell technical requirements
Compatible with iPhone and iPad with iOS 5 or later; Android Jelly Bean 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, Kit Kat 4.4 or later.
SkyBell is also optimized for the following Android phones: Nexus S, HTC One, Samsung S3 and Samsung S4.
SkyBell requires full-time power and is designed to be connected to a wired, mechanical doorbell chime.
SkyBell is only compatible with a low-voltage transformer with power from 10 to 36 VAC 10 VA or 12 VDC with an amp rate of 0.5 to 1.0.
If you have a digital door chime, you will need our digital door chime adapter. Contact customer service for more information.
Connects to home's WiFi network. Compatible with b/g routers. Requires 2.4GHz band, b/g mode, 20 MHz bandwidth and 1 mbps upload speed at your front door.
You must connect your smartphone to the 2.4 Ghz network before syncing to SkyBell. It requires upload speed of 1mbps at SkyBell’s location.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$7.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||langton_distribution||WOHOME||xsecu||TMEZON-Security KING||PHYSEN|
|Color||Silver||Doorbell-3||NA||720P IP Video Door Phone-Dome||White and Blue|
SkyBell is a Wi-Fi enabled video doorbell that allows you to see who's at your door from your mobile device - whether you're at home, at work or on the go. When a visitor presses the button, SkyBell sends you a live video feed so you can see, hear and speak to the person at your door from iOS and Android mobile devices. SkyBell helps you stay connected with your home, feel safer about answering the door on your terms. SkyBell has an advanced motion sensor for sending alerts and video even when a visitor doesn't press the button. SkyBell is the only video doorbell with an “on-demand” feature that allows you to see out of the SkyBell camera at any time. You can even turn off your home's doorbell chime from the app. SkyBell features a contrast setting for more favorable lighting, Wi-Fi capability (b/g router required), invisible night vision for viewing after dark, and is Made the USA. SkyBell replaces your current doorbell, attaches to your transformer for full-time power, connects to your home's door chime and securely connects to your home's Wi-Fi network. Motion sensor activation: receive alerts and video feed even if visitor doesn't press button. On-demand access allows you to see out of SkyBell's video camera at any time from the app. Multiple users are able receive the video alerts anyplace that has cellular or internet connection on your mobile device (Connection times vary due to WiFi, 3G or LTE video upload/download speeds). Compatible with b/g routers. Requires 2.4GHz band, b/g mode, 20 MHz bandwidth and 1 mbps upload speed at your front door. You must connect your smartphone to the 2.4 Ghz network before syncing to SkyBell. It requires upload speed of 1mbps at SkyBell’s location.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Install and setup is relatively straight forward. I already had a separate 2.4Ghz wifi network set up, so the syncing process was a breeze.
- Video comes up on the app quickly, generally within a second or two. I understand this was a major complaint with v1, so I'm glad to see the improvements here.
- Push notification (on my iPhone 6+) is near instant.
- IR illumination works in darker situations.
- Decent field of view from the camera.
- Motion sensor works.
- My old doorbell still rings when Skybell button is pushed.
- The included small wire nuts/connectors are completely useless. The opening is so small that I had a tough time inserting two twisted wires into them. I ended up not using them.
- The set screw is ridiculously tiny and took me way too long to set. They should have made it a bit bigger.
- The video quality is not great. It looks like bad webcam photos from the 90s (see attached photo). I wish it had a better resolution. At that resolution, I'm not sure any captured photos would be useful for security purposes.
- The motion sensor has some false positive issues. During the day in the morning, I tend to get a lot of false positives, probably from sun peeking in and out of clouds. Another reviewer has reported this same issue.
- The motion sensor takes 10 seconds to trigger, which means it tends to miss UPS/FedEX drivers, who tend to just drop the box and run, and fail to trigger the motion sensor.
- When you open live feed, the audio is piped through by default. I wish it's muted by default, because I don't want my phone making sounds when I want to discretely check my front door while I'm at the office.
- The iOS app is not the slickest looking thing. It doesn't conform to iOS 7 design guidelines, nor does it support the higher screen resolutions of the iPhone 6/6+.
All in all, a solid improvement over the first generation. Some of the issues will be worked out over time via software, and others will have to wait for the next hardware revision. It's not perfect, but probably the best of its kind on the market right now.
I was told by Skybell it was a power problem, replaced the power supply. Still buzzing...
Was told by Skybell it was the doorbell, replaced the doorbell. Still buzzing....
Now it sits in a box waiting for Skybell to give me an RMA to replace it (has been a week waiting for a RMA to return, no one there can approve it as the supervisor is unavailable).
Not great customer service. If it works --> great, but good luck if anyone to help if anything goes wrong with the device......
Got a replacement. It was defective too. It has 2 holes above the camera and the name on button -- just like the previous one. It came with the new mount brackets so it can be angled or mounted on a door frame -- nice, a slip-streamed update to the previous one.
After installing the new one, I'd have solicitors come up to the door, bang-bang, no bell from the "SkyBell". I'd have UPS & FedEx come up, drop boxes, bang-bang -- no bell from the "SkyBell". The motion sensor was DOA. I tried the various fixes (holding the button for 45-sec to effect a soft-reboot; cutting power for 5-min for a cold reboot) but they did not work. I wrote to support. They asked a question and I answered then got dead air. Typical.
Support is absolutely awful.
Manufacturing quality control is non-existant.
If you get one that works as-advertised, count yourself lucky. Otherwise, wait another year or two and see if they're still in business.