Consider these available items
SkyBound Atmos 8 ft Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The SkyBound Atmos features an 8 foot frame making it perfect for smaller spaces and built-to-last with durable, high quality components. The SkyBound Atmos is an excellent addition for younger families with active children ages 4 and up.
- The high density, UV resistant concave safety enclosure net keeps users safe inside the enclosure while preventing contact with the foam padded safety enclosure poles. The thick, UV resistant safety pad provides an additional layer of protection.
- The SkyBound Atmos is EN71 safety certified and designed to meet or exceed all U.S. ASTM safety requirements.
- Additional stability is provided by the trampoline's eight (8) feet that can pivot and rotate allowing use on uneven surfaces.
- The 8 foot wide galvanized steel frame is backed by SkyBound's industry leading 10 year frame warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SkyBound’s Atmos 8ft Trampoline features an octagonal, galvanized steel frame, welded steel legs with ball-joints and eight plastic, pivot-able feet with a lightning-fast install Safety Enclosure System. The SkyBound Atmos was designed specifically for smaller spaces and is the perfect size for younger children, recommended for kids ages 6 and up (175lbs max). SkyBound’s trampolines help to safely release pent up energy while developing muscle strength and coordination. The heavy duty galvanized steel frame with flexible bottom "feet" helps to maintain support and stability on grassy lawns, and other similar surfaces. The Atmos' safety enclosure net is manufactured with UV resistant PE material, and attaches to the trampoline's mat, reducing gaps, and minimizing the risk of injury through contact with the steel frame or springs. The UV resistant PVC vinyl encompassing the enclosure pole foam as well as the trampoline's safety pad are designed to prevent early deterioration, providing a safe, long lasting user experience. Have safety and security in knowing every design aspect of SkyBound's trampolines are engineered to meet or exceed U.S. trampoline safety requirements while being backed by SkyBound’s industry leading 10 year frame warranty period.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 108 x 108 x 90 inches; 110 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 36 months - 10 years
- Item model number : SB-T08ATM02
- Department : ""
- Date First Available : November 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : SkyBound USA -- Dropship
- ASIN : B077DWHGR3
- Best Sellers Rank: #207,945 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a single Mom with a 100lb frame and I had it set up by myself in two hours flat. No complications, no issues! It looks much nicer than your average trampoline and is very nicely built. I love the fact that the legs of the frame also adjust to uneven surface! This is the 3rd trampoline I have set up and by far the easiest but sturdiest! We love it!
We had some shipping issues. The box fell on the FedEx truck and was crushed. The box is entirely to flimsy for something that weighs this much. We got it a couple days late. No big deal there. I ordered it a could off weeks ahead off time. Fed Ex put the crushed box in another one. The bags of hardware were open and there were springs and small parts everywhere. A quick inventory showed all the parts to be present....or so I thought. More on that below.
This is a two man job to setup. Not surprising for something this size. You could do It alone i guess but i wouldn't recommended it. As the frame goes together it gets awkward to manage and lining up the bolts through the holes in the tubular frame would be a pain without an extra pair of hands. Not surprising at all but I was glad I enlisted my father to help. It comes with a hook tool to pull the springs for installation. It works well. I recommend spending 5 bucks and getting a second one. Spring installation is a breeze with 2 people and two hooks.
Everything went smoothly until It came time to install the enclosure net. You weave a flat nylon rope through the bottom of the net and the grommets that hold the triangle loops that the springs attach to. This design results in a very secure net attached to the bouncing surface. But, there was supposed to be a flat plastic guide tool to help put the nylon rope through the grommets. This was missing, I assume lost during the shipping issue. You can't get the nylon rope through the grommets without something to guide it and pull it through. I used a zip tie tightened around the nylon rope. The flat end went through and could be pulled through with the nylon rope attached. The lock on the zip tie was almost to big. So I ended up with some very raw figures and it took twice as looking as it should have, but it worked. Not having this simple piece of plastic turned a 2 hour job into a 4 hour one.
I gave the trampoline five stars as it's by far the best built and safest one in that price range. I couldn't be happier with finished product. But the packaging needs to be upgraded to prevent issues like I had during setup.