SkyCaddie Golf GPS Watch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO ANNUAL FEES REQUIRED! - Enjoy golf's most reliable and accurate course maps from around the world, with no charges or fees for the life of the device.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL - The SkyCaddie GPS Watch's athletic styling offers a flexible, lightweight wrist band with locking buckle that keeps this watch from moving while you swing. Its ergonomic fit makes it extremely comfortable to wear all of the time.
- EASY TO READ - The Watch features big 1.05" diameter screen, easy to read front, center, and back of green distances that update as you walk or ride.
- TRACK YOUR MOVEMENTS - The SkyCaddie Watch odometer tracks your location, distance, time, laps, speed, pace and calories burned during a run, a walk or a bike ride.
- MULTIUSE – The SkyCaddie GPS Watch features digital scoring, backlight, alarm, stopwatch, measures any shot distance. It is durable and water resistant up to 30 meters.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SkyCaddie Watch isn’t just another golf GPS watch! It’s an attractive, lightweight, flexible and comfortable everyday sport watch that just happens to provide superior performance on the golf course. Powered by Core Golfer Technology and golf’s only ground-verified course maps; start playing better golf and having more fun with the new SkyCaddie Watch from the highest-rated and most-trusted rangefinder in golf.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Used it for two rounds, battery is absolutely horrible!!! I charge for several hours prior to leaving work to go play, by the 4th hole watch alerts me to a low battery warning then shuts off. DO NOT BUY!!!! Save your money, the reviews regarding the battery are true! These are the older models so batteries are probably worse from sitting so long.
6/30/16 UPDATE: Spoke to customer service and they are replacing my watch with the SW2 model which has the battery issue corrected. All I have to pay is $6.95 for shipping, no sure if I have to return defective watch but I'm fine with getting the newer model. It stinks for anyone who had issues and out of warranty. I'll be sure to review the SW2 when I receive and have a chance to use, it has bluetooth and able to receive messages from mobile device too.
SkyCaddie is the worst company I have ever felt with. ZERO and I mean ZERO customer service. Go look at there website and try to find a phone number to call, there isn't one. I even tried the live chat and got no one.
So here are the problems:
* You have to activate the phone with their "code" found in the watch.
* You have to become a registered member, even giving your phone number or they won't allow you to be registered.
* Then you have to download their software to your computer, so that the watch will communicate with the phone. (software would not open on MAC)
* After all of this you have to find where the free access to your device is on there website and go through the entire process of purchasing a free item. Mailing address, and accepting all of the conditions and billing just like you are purchasing something.
* Then you have to find the code in your watch. (3 menus deep)
* Then you start the downloaded application, and try to enter in your code and it then won't sync.
I just spent 3 hours of my life going through the process and in the watch is a PAPER WEIGHT, because it won't unlock and allow me to use it.
I have never been so irritated at a device or a company in my life!!!!!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR LIFE ON THIS WATCH!!!!!!
I bought this watch on August 3rd 2015. I used about 8-9 nine round holes. I then put it away for the winter. Spring came and I used it for 2 more rounds. Then the yellow button stopped working. SkyCaddie told me it is a malfunction and needs to be replaced. This can be replaced by buying a new upgraded version (open box) for $10.00 less than I bought this device for. Forget that, I will be shopping for a new device from a company that stands by their products!
righth now the system asks for a renovation of my membership…. I dont understand that …
in adittion of that the batery life is very poor, less tan 2 hours in gps mode and the number of courses availbles is very low