Skycaddie Breeze Golf GPS Rangefinder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides BIG, easy-to-read yardages to the front, center and back of the green
- Large 3 inch sunlight readable and high resolution display
- Ready-to-play out of the box with updatable preloaded courses, approaching 30,000
- Auto view provides scorecard and green center yardage in jumbo view
- Auto course finds and loads your course automatically and auto hole advances you to the next hole before you get there
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Yardages: are not always accurate, since they seem based on satellite mapping. I found a few holes where they were consistenly off by 20 yards or so. Also, the front/middle/back were based on the front/back of the green in line with the center fairway. If you were significantly off-line, that front yardage meant little for carrying a front-to-side bunker. Skycaddie yardage are based on your present line, so you know that front yardage is to carry that bunker. Also helpful when hitting long approaches over doglegs.
2) Using gps and having the display on bright to be able to read in the sunlight drained the smartphone battery quickly. I used iPhone, Nokia, and Samsung, and had the same problem on all of the them. I have to carry 1 or 2 spare batteries to charge the phone while playing, making it much bulkier to carry.
With Skycaddie, although you have to pay a subscription, you know you have good data. I chose the Breeze because it was the cheapest device to get hole yardages, not just front//center/back green yardages. So I can see what I need to hit from a tee to get to a dogleg, or designed layup on the hole (short of a creek, short or carry a bunker, end of fairway, etc). It makes shot planning much easier.
I would give any Skycaddie 5 stars, except on this device, the screen is hard to read with its backlight off in bright sunlight.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought one of these new a year and half ago. The unit encountered a soft ware failure so I contacted tech support. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Larry
My SkyCaddie Breeze quit working (died) after 18 months. SkyCaddie couldn't help me to get it work and basically said I could buy a new one. NO THANKS !!! Read morePublished 12 months ago by Dissapointed customer
Simple, accurate, easy to use.
Turn it on anywhere and you're ready to play.
Buy this one.
Big headache to renew subscription , having problems every year, updates to Skycaddie has to be installed and then the Imac does open the installation, absolute rubbish considering... Read morePublished 18 months ago by Thomsen65
S2.5 failed on first usage. Was serviced by Sky Caddie but never worked correctly. SGX has great features but also started acting strangely at 1 year old. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Bob
My friend had one and I liked hers and so didn't she so.........I ordered one. Love itPublished 21 months ago by Gail Antonucci
Software is hopelessly flawed. In less than one year I had to return three of these. The tech support team could not fix the problems and old me to return the products for an... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Laserbeam
I hate to say, the first unit I received did not work at all. I had to ship it back. However I was sent a new unit immediately and had it within a couple of days. Read morePublished 23 months ago by The jimmer