Skycaddie Breeze Golf GPS Rangefinder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides BIG, easy-to-read yardages to the front, center and back of the green
- Large 3 inch sunlight readable and high resolution display
- Ready-to-play out of the box with updatable preloaded courses, approaching 30,000
- Auto view provides scorecard and green center yardage in jumbo view
- Auto course finds and loads your course automatically and auto hole advances you to the next hole before you get there
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SkyCaddie BREEZE offers the golfer “Big easy-to-read numbers” that are precise distances to the front, center and back of the green. The SkyCaddie BREEZE has a Large 3-inch, sunlight-readable, high-resolution display. With the most up-to-date and Golf’s ONLY high-precision, ground verified course maps in golf, accuracy is under one-yard. Precision maps combined with precision GPS technology offers golfers reliability that delivers confidence. The SkyCaddie BREEZE is preloaded and updatable with up to 30,000 courses, making it Ready-to-Play out of the box. Use Measure Any Shot to know your exact club distances in your bag. The easy-to-use SkyCaddie Breeze has Digital Scoring and Statistical Tracking like: GIR, fairways hit and total putts. Intelligent Automation ensures reliable DISTANCE information is READY before you need it, without pushing buttons or aiming a laser. Auto Course finds, loads your course automatically and Auto Hole advances to the next hole before you get there. AutoView displays green yardages zoomed to Jumbo View or allow a peek at your scorecard with a simple twist of the wrist. Playing golf with The SkyCaddie BREEZE is like having a sprinkler head everywhere on the course.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Yardages: are not always accurate, since they seem based on satellite mapping. I found a few holes where they were consistenly off by 20 yards or so. Also, the front/middle/back were based on the front/back of the green in line with the center fairway. If you were significantly off-line, that front yardage meant little for carrying a front-to-side bunker. Skycaddie yardage are based on your present line, so you know that front yardage is to carry that bunker. Also helpful when hitting long approaches over doglegs.
2) Using gps and having the display on bright to be able to read in the sunlight drained the smartphone battery quickly. I used iPhone, Nokia, and Samsung, and had the same problem on all of the them. I have to carry 1 or 2 spare batteries to charge the phone while playing, making it much bulkier to carry.
With Skycaddie, although you have to pay a subscription, you know you have good data. I chose the Breeze because it was the cheapest device to get hole yardages, not just front//center/back green yardages. So I can see what I need to hit from a tee to get to a dogleg, or designed layup on the hole (short of a creek, short or carry a bunker, end of fairway, etc). It makes shot planning much easier.
I would give any Skycaddie 5 stars, except on this device, the screen is hard to read with its backlight off in bright sunlight. There is no way to force backlight to always stay on, although I can get it to come on by covering the light sensor at the top of the screen with my thumb. Its a minor annoyance, but enough to dock it a star on this review.
One other annoyance is with score-keeping on the device. I like to track stats when I play, and the online account allows me to mark that I want to track all the stats I would like. But that does not transfer to the device, and can only keep score, putts, fairway hit (GIR derived from score minus putts) on the device. I would like to also keep chips, penalties, and first putt length, but the device does not have those stats. So I must keep stats separately on a scorecard.
Battery life is good, I can get 2-3 rounds before charging. Overall, I do like the Skycaddie Breeze and Skycaddie program.
Love, love, love this device. Bought this unit for my wife. She wanted just the basic back, middle, and front yardage and this is perfect. Yardage is very accurate and love the display with really BIG numbers.
I currently own and use the SGX and the Breeze is every bit as good. Battery life on the Breeze is about double the SGX.
Not sure about some of the other problems some of the reviewers have cited but ours worked perfectly right out of the box. Courses are all pre-loaded so no need to download new courses.
A very unexpected benefit is if you have a Skycaddie plan already (like I do for my SGX) you can add the Breeze free of charge.
If you don't need or want the advanced features of the SGX like distance to bunkers, lakes, etc. the Breeze is for you. I actually find myself "borrowing" the Breeze often.
Oh, one more benefit is the white color. It is so easy to see and makes it impossible to accidentally leave in a black cup holder. Combine with the new white "skin" and it's near perfect.
Most recent customer reviews
Turn it on anywhere and you're ready to play.
Buy this one.