Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 249 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 320 reviews
on November 13, 2013
The SkyCaddie GPS golf watch works fine. I was not aware I would have to sync it with SkyCaddie once I received it. They in turn try to sell you a upscale membership.
I only bought it because it said no annual fee.
Other units I'm familiar with work right out of the box and you don't have to down load anything.
on May 9, 2016
It does what I expected, accurate, good fit and comfortable, etc. Takes FOREVER to charge! I bought for $99, if I had to pay more I would never have bought. And from other reviews, a large amount, the watch only lasts a year so not the best product out there, save your money if you can't get for bargin basement price.

UPDATE: Used it for two rounds, battery is absolutely horrible!!! I charge for several hours prior to leaving work to go play, by the 4th hole watch alerts me to a low battery warning then shuts off. DO NOT BUY!!!! Save your money, the reviews regarding the battery are true! These are the older models so batteries are probably worse from sitting so long.

6/30/16 UPDATE: Spoke to customer service and they are replacing my watch with the SW2 model which has the battery issue corrected. All I have to pay is $6.95 for shipping, no sure if I have to return defective watch but I'm fine with getting the newer model. It stinks for anyone who had issues and out of warranty. I'll be sure to review the SW2 when I receive and have a chance to use, it has bluetooth and able to receive messages from mobile device too.
on May 1, 2015
I just threw my $150 watch in the trash after 3 months of ownership.
SkyCaddie is the worst company I have ever felt with. ZERO and I mean ZERO customer service. Go look at there website and try to find a phone number to call, there isn't one. I even tried the live chat and got no one.
So here are the problems:
* You have to activate the phone with their "code" found in the watch.
* You have to become a registered member, even giving your phone number or they won't allow you to be registered.
* Then you have to download their software to your computer, so that the watch will communicate with the phone. (software would not open on MAC)
* After all of this you have to find where the free access to your device is on there website and go through the entire process of purchasing a free item. Mailing address, and accepting all of the conditions and billing just like you are purchasing something.
* Then you have to find the code in your watch. (3 menus deep)
* Then you start the downloaded application, and try to enter in your code and it then won't sync.
I just spent 3 hours of my life going through the process and in the watch is a PAPER WEIGHT, because it won't unlock and allow me to use it.
I have never been so irritated at a device or a company in my life!!!!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR LIFE ON THIS WATCH!!!!!!
on May 24, 2016
I have been able to use only once since I bought (December 2015). Because of charging issue, they replaced twice. Those replacements were refurbished watches, which had the same issue (defective in recharging its battery). Whenever I contacted them, they repeated the following: "I can help you with that. Press the all four corner buttons of the watch together and reset the device and then allow the device to charge with the computer continuously till full charge and then use device at the course, also Let the device be in Time mode whenever you are not playing and in Break in between your game. This will help holding the charge in the device, If this does not helps please contact us back and we will be happy to assist you."
DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SUGGESTION. YOU WILL HAVE SUCH ISSUE AGAIN.

I want to give less than 1 star. You should be aware that this watch has battery issue (at least my case). SkyCaddie has released a new updated 2016 watch but I am doubt. My experience told me that many professional reviews are worthless. None of those reviews mentions this issue. We all must understand that those professional review IS NOT FREE. I thought that such reviews were really helpful. My recommendation is - please ask your friends or other users for their recommendation. They will give you better reviews than those professional's reviews. It is because your friends are REAL USERS.

In deed, I am waiting for the 3rd replacement but I am dout. So I have bought another one from different company. After rounding 6-times with my friends, the new one has still running in excellence. Again, DO NOT TRUST PROFESSIONAL REVIEWS. ASK YOUR BUDDIES FOR REAL RECOMMENDATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. If you want more, please contact me. I will be able to give you even a copy of LIVE CHAT with them.
on June 28, 2016
DO NOT BUY! Broken after less than 162 holes of golf and SkyCaddie won't stand by it.

I bought this watch on August 3rd 2015. I used about 8-9 nine round holes. I then put it away for the winter. Spring came and I used it for 2 more rounds. Then the yellow button stopped working. SkyCaddie told me it is a malfunction and needs to be replaced. This can be replaced by buying a new upgraded version (open box) for $10.00 less than I bought this device for. Forget that, I will be shopping for a new device from a company that stands by their products!
on December 7, 2013
I bought one for myself and my wife. I have the SGXw and I was able to add both of the watches to my existing Double Eagle membership with Sky Golf. Although, it was mot necessary since I have a lifetime membership with the promotion that came with the watches. I used my watch for the first time yesterday and found it to be very comfortable. I normally wear a watch, so that was not an issue. It does take a bit longer to acquire the satellites but was able to find my course and the other courses nearby. The distances were very accurate. My course has GPS screens on the cart and the accuracy was within a yard or two. Of course, the cart measured to the pin. So the watch was within the front-center-back parameters. The watch advanced to the next hole while in auto advance mode with no issues. The marking of my tee and iron shots was a great tool. I didn't use the scoring feature. The watch delivered as advertised. Charging was a breeze. I like the fact that you can use the odometer feature to track your running/biking/walking workouts. I played a full round yesterday at 4.5 hours and changed up in locker room and still had 40% battery power left. Its a great tool while on the course!
on August 27, 2015
when i bought my skycadiie watch the amazon offer was ¨No Annual Fees Required, enjoy golfs most reliable and accurate course maps from around the world, with no charges or fees for the life of the device¨

righth now the system asks for a renovation of my membership…. I dont understand that …

in adittion of that the batery life is very poor, less tan 2 hours in gps mode and the number of courses availbles is very low
on May 16, 2014
The watch had been registered under someone's name and had been returned then resold...im sure amazon didn't know about the watch being registered and used, but regardless without the previously registered person consent the watch can not be repaired or fixed by the manufacturer. Amazon quickly refunded my money and I will now ship it back. A VERY RREAL BUMMER because I was going to use it in a golf tournament on a course I have never played. needless to say it didn't go very good at the course. I couldn't get a replacement because at the time they didn't have any more in stock that was the same price as I paid for mine. They still don't have one with the price I paid for mine so I am still without a sky caddie. Like I said I'm sending it back this weekend..I travel on my job and my time is very restricted,,only a few hours a week, if that; to enjoy something like a golf tournament and getting to the postage store
on July 14, 2015
Had it almost one year, paid to renew the subscription for another year, one day later it stop working and I contacted the company to find out it only had a 6 month warranty and they could not help me because I did not purchase an extended warranty. They offered me a slight discount on buying a new ! Sorry I did not feel like buying a new one every year !!!! VERY BAD PRODUCT AND COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE MATCHES.
on February 21, 2016
Disappointed because after buying and using product for year I'm being billed by Sky Caddie? ? Had I known would have kept hand held. The watch gives less information and does not perform as well as the hand held. Skips holes a lot and much fumbling with watch causes me to lose concentration on golf match.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.