Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skyfall
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 6, 2012
The song melody is perfect, you can hear the Bond theme song in it. Adele's voice makes it magical. I hope the movie is as perfect as the song!
on October 31, 2012
I am a big Adele fan, and this track does not disappoint. Great song for a bond film. Her voice is perfect for this.
on November 17, 2012
THE MAIN TITLE THEME SKYFALL BY ADELE: This is the best JAMES BOND main title theme sung in a long time and it runs close to 5 minutes. Written and sung ay ADELE-her amazing voice equals Shirley Bassey in strength. This sounds the way a James Bond movie theme should sound and what BOND fans expect to hear. ADELE definitely pulls it off with not only singing it but writing it. I hope to hear more of her singing Bond title themes in the future. This is the first time I've ever heard ADELE sing. It takes alot of voice with grace, melody, and strength for me to even be wowed by an artist I've never heard of before. This is just the single for the main title movie of SKYFALL--You better get it because it is not-repeat it is not on the cd soundtrack movie score by Thomas Newman. After hearing ADELE sing this theme, and I love it and her voice, it has inspired me to look into purchasing ADELE's regular music cd's with looking forward to pleasure. Thankyou ADELE !
on November 24, 2012
I seriously need to go to addiction therapy over this song. I think I have listened to this song 100 times this past week so far. This one song is eternally looped on my media player! Adele's absolutely glorious, captivating, smooth as silk vocals are mesmerizing on this song. She sings from her soul and she puts her passion for music and what she is singing about on her sleeve - without restraint and fear and that is what makes her stand out as a legend. I adore the 77 orchestra accompaniment, escalating tension, suspensful and has a real dramatic effect - paired all together makes this song perfect especially for a James Bond movie - which in my opinion makes it my favorite Bond theme.
on December 19, 2012
Adele brings us Bond fans back to the days of Shirley Bassey and themes like Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever in this wonderful opening number from Skyfall! I cannot play it enough!
on December 9, 2012
It's pretty great... It starts off with a reminder of what it is, with the haunting, very distinctively 007 brass signature. The song itself is kinda sad. It is haunting and somber. But it's terrific. If you've seen the movie, the song touches on certain aspects of what happens in the film. For fans of the franchise, it is a throwback to the earliest films. Along with the opening credits (after the chase scene and Bond has fallen into the deep), the song is a perfect fit. If it isn't at least nominated for "Best Song" at the Academy Awards this year, I will be surprised. Very worthwhile.
on January 19, 2013
I love this song. It is one of my favorite James Bond theme songs. This CD contails the title song by Adele and that's it. If you're a fan of the new Bond film, I'd check this out.
on November 29, 2012
Love the movie, the artist Adele respect her music, she was the perfect choice to represent this movie, love it!
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2015
I don't know what can be said about this song that hasn't already been mentioned. Adele is a powerhouse and shows her range on every album, but Skyfall possibly gave her an even wider audience. Fantastic vocals with a truly Bond feel. This is certainly among the best Bond theme songs written and recorded and possibly the best of the modern Bond themes. Listen, enjoy, and revel in the ambiance.
on November 20, 2015
since I heard "Chasing Pavements" on the radio and then saw Adele perform on "Later with Jules Holland" I have been captivated by this amazing talent. Couple that with being a James Bond fan … well, I honestly think her "Skyfall" theme song is either The Best or certain One Of The Best James Bond theme songs ever.