Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Skyfall
Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon October 25, 2015
I don't know what can be said about this song that hasn't already been mentioned. Adele is a powerhouse and shows her range on every album, but Skyfall possibly gave her an even wider audience. Fantastic vocals with a truly Bond feel. This is certainly among the best Bond theme songs written and recorded and possibly the best of the modern Bond themes. Listen, enjoy, and revel in the ambiance.
on July 16, 2017
Generally, I try not to base a lot of my reviews on artistic content, but this is one of my favorite Adele and Bond songs! It is a nice compact LP for my collection and features both versions of the song on separate sides. The slipcover graphic design is sleek and overall design a bit basic, but at this size that is to be expected. An insert would have been appreciated, but not necessary.
on February 9, 2016
I love you Adele... I hope I could see you in Seattle but the ticketbots already got the tickets and are selling it at a ridiculous price... sadly... I'll just say "Hello" from the other side LOLs... so sorry for that...
on November 6, 2012
The song melody is perfect, you can hear the Bond theme song in it. Adele's voice makes it magical. I hope the movie is as perfect as the song!
on June 24, 2017
I suggest that Adele just keeps doing exactly what she is doing now and don't change anything and she will continue to have great success and popularity that she enjoys now. Great job.
on November 20, 2015
since I heard "Chasing Pavements" on the radio and then saw Adele perform on "Later with Jules Holland" I have been captivated by this amazing talent. Couple that with being a James Bond fan … well, I honestly think her "Skyfall" theme song is either The Best or certain One Of The Best James Bond theme songs ever.
on March 22, 2017
adele is excellent
on February 15, 2017
this is just the ONE song
on February 27, 2013
There are plenty of reviews of the song here so I'm writing this review about the vinyl itself.

First off: the art
I expected it to 'pop' a bit more than it does. This isn't a complaint exactly since I think it looks alright but don't expect exactly what amazon shows for cover art with the 7". It's really really green. The image on amazon has some blue-ish shade on black; the vinyl package is the same image but in shades of green rather than blue or black. This applies to the vinyl record as well; you see the same circular splashes with Adeles face and the title but without Bond.

Next up: the contents
Side A is exactly what you expect: the full Skyfall track in all its glory. Side B is what really makes this worth collecting: the instrumental version. Yes, yes, I know it's unspeakable to listen to this without Adeles lyrics! But come on... We know you secretly want to be belting out 'Skyyyyyfaaaaallllll!' in the comfort of your own home.

More info and images for the 7" can be found here: [...]
on December 9, 2016
used is ok. $15- for one song? Adele...get ahold of yourself.