Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 219 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 292 reviews
on February 9, 2016
I love you Adele... I hope I could see you in Seattle but the ticketbots already got the tickets and are selling it at a ridiculous price... sadly... I'll just say "Hello" from the other side LOLs... so sorry for that...
on November 6, 2012
The song melody is perfect, you can hear the Bond theme song in it. Adele's voice makes it magical. I hope the movie is as perfect as the song!
on January 16, 2014
I really Love Adele & her singing so I really loved getting this album which is only a Single but I really love this 5 minute song made for the Movie Skyfall
on July 16, 2016
I think this song is great! It tells the mood and foreshadowing of the Skyfall James Bond film and Adele's soulful singing gives it credence.
on December 9, 2016
used is ok. $15- for one song? Adele...get ahold of yourself.
on March 22, 2017
adele is excellent
on February 15, 2017
this is just the ONE song
on November 17, 2012
THE MAIN TITLE THEME SKYFALL BY ADELE: This is the best JAMES BOND main title theme sung in a long time and it runs close to 5 minutes. Written and sung ay ADELE-her amazing voice equals Shirley Bassey in strength. This sounds the way a James Bond movie theme should sound and what BOND fans expect to hear. ADELE definitely pulls it off with not only singing it but writing it. I hope to hear more of her singing Bond title themes in the future. This is the first time I've ever heard ADELE sing. It takes alot of voice with grace, melody, and strength for me to even be wowed by an artist I've never heard of before. This is just the single for the main title movie of SKYFALL--You better get it because it is not-repeat it is not on the cd soundtrack movie score by Thomas Newman. After hearing ADELE sing this theme, and I love it and her voice, it has inspired me to look into purchasing ADELE's regular music cd's with looking forward to pleasure. Thankyou ADELE !
on December 19, 2012
Adele brings us Bond fans back to the days of Shirley Bassey and themes like Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever in this wonderful opening number from Skyfall! I cannot play it enough!
on January 19, 2013
I love this song. It is one of my favorite James Bond theme songs. This CD contails the title song by Adele and that's it. If you're a fan of the new Bond film, I'd check this out.