Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on November 17, 2012
THE MAIN TITLE THEME SKYFALL BY ADELE: This is the best JAMES BOND main title theme sung in a long time and it runs close to 5 minutes. Written and sung ay ADELE-her amazing voice equals Shirley Bassey in strength. This sounds the way a James Bond movie theme should sound and what BOND fans expect to hear. ADELE definitely pulls it off with not only singing it but writing it. I hope to hear more of her singing Bond title themes in the future. This is the first time I've ever heard ADELE sing. It takes alot of voice with grace, melody, and strength for me to even be wowed by an artist I've never heard of before. This is just the single for the main title movie of SKYFALL--You better get it because it is not-repeat it is not on the cd soundtrack movie score by Thomas Newman. After hearing ADELE sing this theme, and I love it and her voice, it has inspired me to look into purchasing ADELE's regular music cd's with looking forward to pleasure. Thankyou ADELE !
on December 19, 2012
Adele brings us Bond fans back to the days of Shirley Bassey and themes like Goldfinger and Diamonds are Forever in this wonderful opening number from Skyfall! I cannot play it enough!
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2015
I don't know what can be said about this song that hasn't already been mentioned. Adele is a powerhouse and shows her range on every album, but Skyfall possibly gave her an even wider audience. Fantastic vocals with a truly Bond feel. This is certainly among the best Bond theme songs written and recorded and possibly the best of the modern Bond themes. Listen, enjoy, and revel in the ambiance.
on February 9, 2016
I love you Adele... I hope I could see you in Seattle but the ticketbots already got the tickets and are selling it at a ridiculous price... sadly... I'll just say "Hello" from the other side LOLs... so sorry for that...
on November 6, 2012
The song melody is perfect, you can hear the Bond theme song in it. Adele's voice makes it magical. I hope the movie is as perfect as the song!
on November 20, 2015
since I heard "Chasing Pavements" on the radio and then saw Adele perform on "Later with Jules Holland" I have been captivated by this amazing talent. Couple that with being a James Bond fan … well, I honestly think her "Skyfall" theme song is either The Best or certain One Of The Best James Bond theme songs ever.
on March 22, 2017
adele is excellent
on July 23, 2015
IT CAME IN A CHEAP PLASTIC CASE AND IT SKIPPED. IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE KIND YOU BUY AT A BLACK MARKET OR IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
IT LOOKS AND SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS BURNED FROM AN ORIGINAL CD AND TRYING TO BE SOLD AS NEW !!!!
I DON'T THINK SO
on February 15, 2017
this is just the ONE song
on February 27, 2013
There are plenty of reviews of the song here so I'm writing this review about the vinyl itself.

First off: the art
I expected it to 'pop' a bit more than it does. This isn't a complaint exactly since I think it looks alright but don't expect exactly what amazon shows for cover art with the 7". It's really really green. The image on amazon has some blue-ish shade on black; the vinyl package is the same image but in shades of green rather than blue or black. This applies to the vinyl record as well; you see the same circular splashes with Adeles face and the title but without Bond.

Next up: the contents
Side A is exactly what you expect: the full Skyfall track in all its glory. Side B is what really makes this worth collecting: the instrumental version. Yes, yes, I know it's unspeakable to listen to this without Adeles lyrics! But come on... We know you secretly want to be belting out 'Skyyyyyfaaaaallllll!' in the comfort of your own home.

More info and images for the 7" can be found here: [...]