Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 17, 2012
THE MAIN TITLE THEME SKYFALL BY ADELE: This is the best JAMES BOND main title theme sung in a long time and it runs close to 5 minutes. Written and sung ay ADELE-her amazing voice equals Shirley Bassey in strength. This sounds the way a James Bond movie theme should sound and what BOND fans expect to hear. ADELE definitely pulls it off with not only singing it but writing it. I hope to hear more of her singing Bond title themes in the future. This is the first time I've ever heard ADELE sing. It takes alot of voice with grace, melody, and strength for me to even be wowed by an artist I've never heard of before. This is just the single for the main title movie of SKYFALL--You better get it because it is not-repeat it is not on the cd soundtrack movie score by Thomas Newman. After hearing ADELE sing this theme, and I love it and her voice, it has inspired me to look into purchasing ADELE's regular music cd's with looking forward to pleasure. Thankyou ADELE !
16 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2015
I don't know what can be said about this song that hasn't already been mentioned. Adele is a powerhouse and shows her range on every album, but Skyfall possibly gave her an even wider audience. Fantastic vocals with a truly Bond feel. This is certainly among the best Bond theme songs written and recorded and possibly the best of the modern Bond themes. Listen, enjoy, and revel in the ambiance.
on February 9, 2016
I love you Adele... I hope I could see you in Seattle but the ticketbots already got the tickets and are selling it at a ridiculous price... sadly... I'll just say "Hello" from the other side LOLs... so sorry for that...
on July 16, 2017
Generally, I try not to base a lot of my reviews on artistic content, but this is one of my favorite Adele and Bond songs! It is a nice compact LP for my collection and features both versions of the song on separate sides. The slipcover graphic design is sleek and overall design a bit basic, but at this size that is to be expected. An insert would have been appreciated, but not necessary.
on February 27, 2013
There are plenty of reviews of the song here so I'm writing this review about the vinyl itself.

First off: the art
I expected it to 'pop' a bit more than it does. This isn't a complaint exactly since I think it looks alright but don't expect exactly what amazon shows for cover art with the 7". It's really really green. The image on amazon has some blue-ish shade on black; the vinyl package is the same image but in shades of green rather than blue or black. This applies to the vinyl record as well; you see the same circular splashes with Adeles face and the title but without Bond.

Next up: the contents
Side A is exactly what you expect: the full Skyfall track in all its glory. Side B is what really makes this worth collecting: the instrumental version. Yes, yes, I know it's unspeakable to listen to this without Adeles lyrics! But come on... We know you secretly want to be belting out 'Skyyyyyfaaaaallllll!' in the comfort of your own home.

More info and images for the 7" can be found here: [...]
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 23, 2013
Adele's "Skyfall" is the first single track CD I've bought since a teenager back in the 60's. Once I heard it, I had to have it! "Skyfall" IS a Bond theme song. Adele IS a Bond theme song singer. She delivers! I've played this CD dozens of times. The melody is haunting, yet invigorating, challenging. The old Bond theme runs through the new melody and lyrics. It's all unified and tightly woven. Perfect!
on April 10, 2013
I have seen Adele's popularity grow steadily when her songs were sung in the U.S. Proof of this is the fact that she won six Grammy awards in one year and more recently, another Grammy for her song "SkyFall." Her voice is powerful and unique. I own every CD she has recorded. Of course, her songs are popular in Great Britain, but when she arrived in the U.S. and began singing, the fans were dazzled and still are.
on December 9, 2016
used is ok. $15- for one song? Adele...get ahold of yourself.
on June 24, 2017
I suggest that Adele just keeps doing exactly what she is doing now and don't change anything and she will continue to have great success and popularity that she enjoys now. Great job.
on January 13, 2016
bought for hubby. He likes the song. Is original copy of adequate playing ability. Item itself is good. Odd that they did not put this SINGLE in on the Album for movie soundtrack.
One person found this helpful