- You have clipped this coupon.
- SALES on BBQ Accesseries, 5% OFF when purchase 2 items, 7% OFF when purchase 5 items, 10% OFF when purchase 10 items. Offered by Skyflame Outdoor. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Business Prime : For Fast, FREE shipping, premium procurement benefits, and member-only offers on Amazon Business. Try Business Prime free.
Skyflame Kitchen Supply Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wooden Handle 14-Inch x 16-Inch, Large Pizza Paddle for Baking Homemade Pizza Bread
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (10%)|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Upper Temperature Rating||2200 Degrees Fahrenheit|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pure gourmet acacia wood pizza peel is design to look great with its natural wooden spatula paddle pattern look in the kitchen, on the wall, or slid into the cupboard.
- Consist of 14" x 16" commercial grade aluminum tray and 11" long natural pine wood handle, with a flannel cord for easy hanging storage, the aluminum pizza peel is the perfect tool and companion in baking and cooking pizzas, bread, pastries and more!
- The long wooden handle keeps your hands away from the heat source, reduces heat transmission and vibration being transferred to the handle.The obese design in the middle of the handle is made to fit snug into your hand better to give a comfortable grip.
- Compatible with Uuni 3, most commercial pizza ovens and accessories, Pizzeria Pronto, Big Green Egg, Mastercraft!
- Great gift for pizza lover, suitable for both professional cooks and starters.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy life as they do in Bella Italia, envision feasting on a hot, fresh, flavorful pizza on a quaint patio in Naples. Now, imagine eating that same pizza in the comfort of your own backyard. Let our Skyflame Gourmet BBQ System Pizza Tools save you the trip. Whether making pizza, bread, or dessert, enjoy a taste of la dolce vita any night of the week.
Time for a pizza party!
With this Pizza Peel you'll no longer have to fret with moving the pizza from prep to pan and from pan to plate. These great pizza peels will help you make enough pizza for everybody, while protecting your hands out of the hottest part of a wood fired oven or grill and to prevent burning your hands on hot baked goods. Peel prevents spills and burns - keeping pizza party ever - so fun.
Amazing Tool for Making Pizza
Skyflame Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Wooden Handle was crafted specifically for the pizza maker, home chef and artisan baker.
Designed with function and practicality in mind, the aluminum is made from commercial grade aluminum for durability and withstanding high temperatures.
The paddle is a perfect match for any kitchen decoration, gourmet pizza parlor and bakery.
It's incredible strength prevents warping and subdues heat from transferring pizza and baked goods to and from an oven/grill.
The stainless steel pizza peel and the natural wooden handle are perfectly matched. (The light blue shown in the picture is the color of the protective film attached to the shovel surface, and the protective film is used to prevent friction or any other damage during transportation)
Plus the handle and the shovel surface are perfectly fixed and matched with three screws.
The overall looks quite attractive.
Steps Of Making A Pizza
Using a spoon to mix the flour, salt and olive oil in a large bowl until a shaggy dough begins to form. Turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead for 10-15 minutes. The dough should be soft, smooth, and bouncy. Form the dough into a taut round. Cover it with plastic wrap. Let rise for at least an hour, or up to 24 hours.
Prepare the sauce and any other ingredients.
Preheat the oven as high as your oven will allow, between 450-500˚F (230-260˚C).
Sprinkle semolina onto an upside down baking sheet and place the stretched crust onto it. You can also roll the dough onto a piece of parchment paper to shape the pizza.(The dough sticks to the parchment, making it easier to work with and easier to transfer into the oven. The pizza will release from the parchment during cooking and the parchment can be removed halfway through cooking.)
Add the sauce and ingredients of your choice.
Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
Add any garnish of your preference.
Cut your pizza into pieces and enjoy!
We recommend to use parchment papersprinkle flour, cornmeal or milled wheat bran on the pizza peel to prevent sticking, the baked goods can easily slide and take off. Better to wash with warm soapy water.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 14x16 size perfectly fits the opening in an Ooni pro oven cooking door.
Only three stars because I expected a bit more quality of materials. But works perfectly and fit a specific need for me in terms of size.
We build the pizza on the parchment paper with a couple of inches of paper extending beyond the front of the peel. But we don't bake with the parchment paper under the crust; instead we pull the paper around the front of the peel and back under it as the pizza slides forward. That system works quite well, as it puts the crust directly onto the hot stone with no paper, corn meal, or flour in between.
I wish the handle was round or a bit rounded.
It only fits sideways under the sink or in a similar cabinet.
Perhaps two inches smaller will be a better fit.
Other than that very nice and yes I would recommend it.